flawless706 is offline New Member

A no leg routine

Hi,
    I am starting back in this week after being sidelined with a skiing injury which has left me with a metal plate in my ankle and a cast on my foot. I get medical clearance Wednesday to work out again. I plan on starting slow, but what do you think of this split in terms of lifting? I can't do legs for 3 more months.

Day 1-Chest and Shoulders
    Day 2-Back and Abs
    Day 3-Arms
    Day 4 Off
    Repeat Cycle for next 3 days then take two days off.
    I've been using one of those ab belts they sell on tv for the past few weeks. I don't know if they work well, but its get some definition in the abdominals. I wanna do low impact on the legs cardio, so i am thinking bike, ellipse and the rowing machine.
    Does this sound good? I am 5'10, probably about 200 lbs right now and a high bf, somewhere around 18-20% due to sitting on my ass for 6 weeks with no where to go.
    Thanks in advance!

I was thinking that, giving shoulders its own day and hitting abs every other day i train, I guess what I'll have to do is see how i feel after the first few days of being back in there. I feel like I am getting back together with an ex-girlfriend who moved away or something, I have never been this ready to tear up the plates, but I know I have to take things slow. Thanks for the advice

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    chest and shoulders in the same day is harsh bro. I would deffinatly move that to a different day.

i used to do a 5 day cycle, so i might just do that minus the leg day. oh do you think sit down shrugs will work for me? Traps used to be my bread and butter, but i can kiss goodbye any standing lifting movements for 3 months.

Thread Information