Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

left calf is noticably smaller than right.

ok guys i have been torturing my calves lately. both grew an inch equally. question is that my weak calf(left) is .75 inch smaller than my right. i have been trying to get them to catch up but no success lately.

ive been doing single leg calf raises for left leg only. i get a 40lb dumbel and do calf raises with one leg only. will this work? any tips?

i know that all body parts of our dominant side are really bigger is there something i can do?

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I'd say keep doing what your doing. My left is a little bigger than my right (calf), and I just throw in a few extra sets with my right. My right has got more def. but left is larger, go figure.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Get a chiropracter or physiotherapist to evaluate your posture and how you walk. Your gait could be biased to one side.

ripped525 is offline Junior Member
    My dominant side is my right but my right calf is smaller than my left, ive been doin single legs calf exercises with lil progress.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Get a chiropracter or physiotherapist to evaluate your posture and how you walk. Your gait could be biased to one side.
    I'm pretty sure my right leg is a little longer than my left. May have something to do with my hips. When I played football in high school, my hips would rotate causing my left to be longer. Might have to get that checked out.

Thread Information