YoungGuns20 is offline Junior Member

Pump up The Results

I have recently got my body into the cut up form that I wanted. I now want to put the size on without messing up my rippness. Are they anyway I can get bigger w/o losing rippness. Please help me, towards what to eat and how to lift... Thanks.

unfortunatly, theres no possible way you could bulk up succesfully without adding some fat. you could try your hardest however to keep fat to a minimum, but even with all the GH/Test/primo/etc whatever the hell you take, your gonna take in some fat.

what happens is, when you 'rip up', the second you start dieting and training differently, you pull all the fat cells out your muscles, and your muscles are going to shrink a little.
    when you bulk, you add that fat back into your muscles, thus making you feel 'fat'. your not really getting fat though, its just your mind playing games on you.the only thing you could do from here is have a really strict diet and train hard.

but even the most effective diet will prove that, it takes fat to build muscle.

I really appreciate the insight... I think I want to get bigger as oppose staying cut right now. I have 15 1/2 arms and 44 inch chest... I would really like to bump my arms up alittle more and chest too... Can you lead me to a diet to add some size on w/o all the fat going straight to the stomach. I know some cardio will be needed and some rigrous training but I'm ready. Once again, thanks for your efforts to help me.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    what happens is, when you 'rip up', the second you start dieting and training differently, you pull all the fat cells out your muscles, and your muscles are going to shrink a little.
    when you bulk, you add that fat back into your muscles, thus making you feel 'fat'. your not really getting fat though, its just your mind playing games on you.the only thing you could do from here is have a really strict diet and train hard.

Huh?

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    unfortunatly, theres no possible way you could bulk up succesfully without adding some fat. you could try your hardest however to keep fat to a minimum, but even with all the GH/Test/primo/etc whatever the hell you take, your gonna take in some fat.

but even the most effective diet will prove that, it takes fat to build muscle.
    **** bro...there is so much wrong with this explanation that I don't even know where to start

As far as bulking goes. ....do some searches, diet is the key. Eat big...more importantly EAT RIGHT, and train hard....it comes after all that is in check.

Thank you Rocky, Im very dedicated to lifting.. it seems I jumped up 2 inches in my arms and never gained hardly afterwards. It has been 1 1/2 years since then.. I was on VPX Plasma Expander and never lost off it. 2 monthes ago I took NLarge2 and gained weight like 10 pounds and did no cardio and it just seemed to go to the gut. My strength went up but no size. But at the same tiem I know I wasn't eating right. Are they anyone who can give me a good bulk diet. My dad owns a grocery store so food sources shouldn't be a problem. Thanks...
    I have been trying this Mass Chest Workout its all superset stuff. Will supersetting let you gain size? it seems it would just cut you..? I dont know. Im confused.. I need a diet plan and a lifting plan for size.
    WHY ME... lmao

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Supersetting can gain size, it depends what diet youre on.

Thread Information