Beowolf316 is offline New Member

Lookin For The Best Results......

I hve now been workin out for at least 4 years straight now..i have tried almost every workout supplement to date except the real shit....anywayz...i try to workout every muscle in my body, My arm definition is great and so is my back and shoulders...my abs well they are there but thats my true concern.. My main goal is to tighten my chest up.. I used to work my chest 3 times a day, increasin the wieght almost 10lbs aweek... my chest has grown outrageously.. but it still isnt tight...the bottom of my chest still sags and lack definition and cuttness..I am lookin for anythin to help with my definition.....incase some want to know

my stats i am :
    hieght- 5'10"
    wieght-210 lb
    wasit-36

Workouts:
    Mon-off(school)
    Tues-Chest/ Shoulders
    Wed-Legs/Cardio
    Thurs-Arms/Back
    Fri-Chest/Shoulders
    Sat- Cardio
    Sun-Cardio

NightOp is offline Member
    ya i have the same problem, i have big pecs compared to my frame and they are rock hard when flexed but look less defined than the rest of my body when i relax them... I would suggest a dieting routine to get your overall bodyfat lower, of course muscle loss comes along with this, but thats the price you gotta pay for a tighter chest... if you are already at an acceptable bodyfat level, i hate to promote another supplement, but Yohimburn is supposed to be great for removing chest fat.. do a search on it and you'll find heaps of info... hope this helps, take care

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Try just doing chest once a week. If you notice, most people here do one baody part per week to allow the muscle to recover. I would really hit the decline bench heavy.

Thread Information