joelio is offline New Member

Please help! how do i get cut and not loose size???

can someone please give me some pointers or advice on how to get cut(abs) and not loose wieght?????

I was 165 now 160 5'8, for the past 3 weeks ive been taking hydro lean on the weekends, doing 3-40 minute fat burn sessions/wk, and i lift on mon/tues thurs/fri lifting my max on my 3rd set till failure, rotating each body part. Im not drinking at all and eating No junk. i eat about 150g of protein a day and i eat rice and lots of fruit and veggies.

ive dropped 5 pounds and thats not what i had in mind. im not looking to get skinny here can someone please give me advice on either weight training or jsut anything that can be of help. thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you should gain a little muscle first then you can cut down to 160 or 165. Its hard too cut and bulk at the same time

Socio is offline Associate Member
    hehe actually i find when i do drink i feel more ripped the next day.... but i feel like shiet!

Use a ECA do only 20 mins cardio after training and eat lots o carbs during day and not so much evening

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Keep the diet clean and up the protein alot more..

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    If I was you I would put protein up to 250g. work with 2500 cal diet. I mean real diet.

You could also try yohimburn on your abs, I heard that it works well.

gymtime is offline New Member
    Even with AS, it's extremely difficult to cut up without losing weight. If you want to see your abs, then don't sweat losing a little weight. It's not a big deal IMO.

joelio is offline New Member
    thanks for your replies.. ive bumped my protein up to around 180- 200g/day its hard eating so much but im working it up there. i guess i wouldnt notice results quickly if i didnt go all out and expect to loose some weight aswell. but im noticing results quick
    i used to weight 150 but i went up to 170 and stayed at 165 permanently after my sust/deca cycle so i already tried putting on some size b4 i work on getting cut. I think im gonna stay on this program for the next 4 months going intese then do some winny/deca. b4 the summer

NightOp is offline Member
    if you're having trouble eating that much try drinking milk/protein mix or meal replacements such as Myoplex Mass... drink alot of water too

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    I agree with adding a little more of a base to work with. And carbs carbs carbs.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    ok are u mass building or cutting because it hard next to impossible to do both. So stick to one and then do the other afterwards i ussualy mass build and then cut but that me.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by joelio
    thanks for your replies.. ive bumped my protein up to around 180- 200g/day its hard eating so much but im working it up there. i guess i wouldnt notice results quickly if i didnt go all out and expect to loose some weight aswell. but im noticing results quick
    i used to weight 150 but i went up to 170 and stayed at 165 permanently after my sust/deca cycle so i already tried putting on some size b4 i work on getting cut. I think im gonna stay on this program for the next 4 months going intese then do some winny/deca. b4 the summer

Good Idea !!!! you need at least two bulking cycles before cutting

I often refer to the phrase :
    IF YOU DONT HAVE THE STEAK, YOU CANT CUT IT!
    This is the same as muscle, if you dont have it you cant cut it!

Thread Information