Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Long recovery time forcing more off days...

Alright guys lately im noticing that I am having to take days off that im scheduled to lift. It's really starting to bother me because it makes me feel lazy as hell. But what can you do? I mean I dont want to train a sore muscle group. Lately I have been doing a lot of powerlifting (deadlifts/squats/clings) and I beleive that could be the problem. I need those exercises though to help me put on mass, I neglected them far to long as it is. Do you guys think I should just stick it out and wait for my recovery times to speed up, or is there some sort of supplement I should be taking to speed up recovery? Thanks for the help bro's.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Forgot to include a few things....

I always do my stretch routine before I lift so I know thats not my problem. And I also try to do the workouts I know are ganna hit me the hardest before an off day. Diet is pretty much in check to, I dont concern myself so much with what I eat as long as I hit the mark every day with protein/calaries. Im also not on any AS right now which sucks because I never have this problem on cycle. Only supplements I'm using are Creatine/Ribose/Glutamine/Whey... just your basic lineup.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Your workout might help. Could be under-recovered, volume too high, intensity, frequency, diet, getting enough sleep, and the list goes on.

Thread Information