Thread: 6pac in 6 weeks

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

Cool 6pac in 6 weeks

Is it possible to get a decent 6 pac in, 6 weeks? Im 16.5% bf 193lbs,5'11. .... I want to get my bf as low as i can, within 6 weeks. well, if any one has tips/suggestions. appreciate it. thank u.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    the best exercise for 6 packs is just cardio in my opinion.. and lots of it. working out abs helps, but cardio is primary

gator1298 is offline New Member
    Prob not but 6 weeks is a good start.. Cardio on an empty stomach in the am... Keep diet in check.. Train hard.

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    Tons of cardio. Too much and you'll start losing muscle so be careful. Depends on your goals. you'll have to get down to single digits bf usually before a six pack is seen. Good Luck! If you figure out how to do that in six weeks tell me!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't rush it. The faster you lose it the more muscle goes with it. Do it right, be patient and you'll have one. It's not going to be realistic for you to have a "6 pack" in 6 weeks being that you are 16.5% bf.

birsling is offline Member
    There are a lot of genetics in a "6 pack" also. What was your starting point before you were 16.5% BF? I used to be 265lbs and 25% BF. Worked hard and dropped to 171lbs @ 8.5% BF and didn't have a pure 6 pack. Too much excess tissue. I am now working towards one, but it takes hard work, diet, genetics, and time to get. Good luck

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    That aint going to happen with out cosmetic surgery and lots of cardio and core excercises and tons of it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like someones got a date planned in 6 weeks! Who is she bro?

MJ

brian11 is offline Member
    Yea, im going on a cruise in 5 weeks, i could use those abs! hmmmm maybe some clen will help

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i read somewhere (probably here) that your genetics determine if you have six pack, for pack, there is nothing you can do to change it, but like they said, cardio brings it out, but you have to do abs

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    the best exercise for 6 packs is just cardio in my opinion.. and lots of it. working out abs helps, but cardio is primary
    I totally agree. I dont even work out my abs that much because its all about the diet/cardio.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    well if you dont have one now, then i assume you need to make major changes to your diet and exercise to get it in a deadline of 6weeks! Is it possible ? Yes it is man, is it possible naturally? Theoretically yes, but physically impossible. Go get ahold of something like clen or if you cant then Lipo-6/RevXP are both sold at GNC everywhere and they target the fat receptors on your abs, take them while itensifying your cardio and they will work!! I had two friends who said they woudl do it naturally and i just went and spent 30bucks on the Lipo-6 and i had the 6pack in 4weeks!!! they quit on their 2nd week because they werent improving at all!

AJS
    thanks for the info, dudes. Well i just got a free bottle of some of that HOT-ROX shii .. today was my firstday, i took it on a empty stomach , 1 hr cardio. sweated like a bitocH.. but yea..any more tips will help. thnX

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJS
    thanks for the info, dudes. Well i just got a free bottle of some of that HOT-ROX shii .. today was my firstday, i took it on a empty stomach , 1 hr cardio. sweated like a bitocH.. but yea..any more tips will help. thnX
    Cardio, diet, NO BEER!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    try to be tupac in six weeks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i used to have a six pack.. i was 13 years old...:/

AJS
    I never had one. lol..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Abs are not easy 2 gain. I belive abdominals is all in the food you eat, and cardio. Training ofcourse as well

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    6 weeks isnt excatly a lot of time is it. Really depends on you genetics as well. 16.5%BF @ 5'11, may take a little longer then 6 weeks. I am 6'4, 225lbs, 10%BF, and I dont have them :/. But every1 is different

Thread Information