Thread: bigger chest

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

bigger chest

ok fellas im pretty pleased with my overall developement but id really like to make my chest bigger. I have the strength in it i just can not for the life of me make it bigger. I hit the inclines hard and proceed with flat bench and then cable and db flyes. Is there anything i can do or maybe change up the reps in order to make m chest bigger. I can sort of tell it has gotten bigger recently because i have noticed a few new strech marks under my left pec/ armpit area, so i know im doing something correct, but im curious is anyone has any helpful hints that may have worked for them or anything.
    thanks
    magic

StevePJC is offline Member
    I've always found that to make muscles GROW you have to do the absolute heaviest weight you can do and keep control of and keep good form when lifting.

Just my two cents.

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    If you are in the mood to start a new training routine then order this
    Serious Growth 3-"big beyond belief"
    I think y=it can be ordered off of amazon. It is the greatest program I have ever used, and you will put on size everywhere with this program, i guarantee it.
    Just type in "Big beyond belief"
    with a proper diet, and if you use the six day, twice a day program from this book, you will grow!!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    When doing bench press keep you grip really wide, and do the same with the DBs, also why dont you throw some DB pullovers in your workout I find they work great.

Quake is offline Member
    Tense your chest and have a good feel around your pecs, see if you can find any underdeveloped spots, if you find some then find the exercise that targets the area and blast it until it's caught up. Once this is done you should find the rest of your chest will respond all the better.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    Tense your chest and have a good feel around your pecs, see if you can find any underdeveloped spots, if you find some then find the exercise that targets the area and blast it until it's caught up. Once this is done you should find the rest of your chest will respond all the better.
    it feels like everything is in nice prepostion and i have the creae and all i nthe middle i just was trying to figure out how to make it mammoth lol..... i guess ill just have to be patient because i can tell its getting bigger i just want to make it faster lol... o well i guess it doesn;t happen overnight

Thread Information