Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

light headed after am cardio?

i feel like this and wacked out after morning cardio. I dont know what is up with this? is this bad and catabolic? i didnt do any hiit. Just a really slow jog and a really long fast walk

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    has this ever happened before,or did it just happen once or twice? Maybe your just pushing yourself too much. Are you getting enough food throughout the day, what kind of supplements are you taking?

brian11 is offline Member
    I don't know about the lightheadedness, but I would love to see more of the girls in your avatar

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    no it hasnt happend before, its not the ligth headness that im gonna collapse, its that i didnt eat anything. im not used to doing am cardio becuase i usually do pm cardo.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    possible your blood sugar is low in the morning which will cause you to be light headed. Make sure you eat good the night before and be sure to have protein just before going to bed. Also if you arent' watching your simple sugar intake keep a very close eye on that and avoid them for at least your last 3 meals of the day. If you are already doing this you may need to have something before cardio in the morning before cardio. Hypoglycemics often can't tolerate empty stomach cardio because of the morning low blood sugar causes these types of problems.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information