BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member

Help A Fat Brother.

Hey Brothers and Sisters,

I am an age that if stated on the board could risk my account so I will not state it, I am a teen and am looking for help.

I am obese right now, because of years of abuse to myself, physically and mentally I am finnaly noticing what all of this has done to my body.

I weigh 310 pounds and have already talked to my doctor, he tells me I am quite over weight. Everytime I talk to him he is useless to me, he says, "yah your a fat boy, I suggest you do somthing about it"... that really helps me self esteem wise and I am left with no knowledgable help.

Soo heres what I am doing, I wanna use roids when I am 20, so I am hoping to cut my body fat down harsh. down to probably 250 pounds at least for now.

I know all you will probably say run or jog, my doctor says because of my shape,ans weight at such a young age I have a chance of damagaing my bones in my shins, legs, etc.

ok.

Soo all, what can I do diet wise, my mom is always doing this Atkins crap I see, she piles bacon and eggs on her plate and sausage that even gags my appetite, so I am in need of fresh new diet ideas and some good cardio that wont indanger my bones of fractures or splintering.

Thanks Brothers and sisters.

much Love.

xfade7 is offline Member
    for a form of cardio that wont put any pressure on your joints and such I would recommend a stationary bike.. good form of cardio do it for 45mins - 1 1/2 hours should be good.

xfade7

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You aren't going to get any help until we find out how old you actually are. Everything is different for everyone. If you dont want to state that then you shouldnt be on this board. At 310 lb, you should be able to burn fat VERY easily. You're also a teen so stay away from prohormones/steroids till you are at least 23 and when you know how to take care of yourself. The fat isnt going to burn itself off and you cant sit there pouting all day. Research about diets and how to eat right first. Then start eating healthy and start working out. Stick to protein, cardio, and a good diet from now on. If you are really at a state where jogging or walking will hurt your bones, just go in the pool and do some pool workouts. Easy on the joints and a good workout.

BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member
    You aren't going to get any help until we find out how old you actually are. Everything is different for everyone. If you dont want to state that then you shouldnt be on this board. At 310 lb, you should be able to burn fat VERY easily. You're also a teen so stay away from prohormones/steroids till you are at least 23 and when you know how to take care of yourself. The fat isnt going to burn itself off and you cant sit there pouting all day. Research about diets and how to eat right first. Then start eating healthy and start working out. Stick to protein, cardio, and a good diet from now on. If you are really at a state where jogging or walking will hurt your bones, just go in the pool and do some pool workouts. Easy on the joints and a good workout.
    Ok,

Thanks brother, I am 17 going on 18 in a week, The bike and pool sound like good ideas.

Thanks Bro.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust
    Ok,

Thanks brother, I am 17 going on 18 in a week, The bike and pool sound like good ideas.

Thanks Bro.
    Check out the cutting sticky in the diet thread as well. Tells you exactly what to eat. Stick to that and a good workout, and you'll be done to 200 in no time :0

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Join a gym.
    Have your dad/mom/brother/sister/friend workout with you so you are accountable.
    Spend time in the diet and workout forums (lots of sample diets and cardiovascular programs).
    Put yourself in a position where your body has no choice to lose weight.
    Workout-Diet-Cardio-Lifestyle-Supplements-Etc-Etc!!!!
    Talk to a trainer at your gym for some guidance.

brian11 is offline Member
    I would say to lose as much as you can before getting into any supplements, in the long run you will lose more that way. This includes thermos like ECA stacks and such. Just like you need to max out your potential before gettin on roids.

-B-

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    Yup definitly the best thing you can do right now is just low impact cardio. bike, elliptical, ski machine or even maybe walking on a treadmill at an incline if that doesnt hurt your joints too badly. Switch it up, keeps things interesting. Also if you want to lift weights (not your prime goal right now but muscle does burn calories) do a ciruit or muscular endurance program. Lower weight, higher reps, little rest inbetween sets. Keeps the reps up to at least 20 if you can. That will keep your heart rate up while you are lifting and you will burn some kcal that way. Good Luck to you. Good to hear you are working on the weight!

brian11 is offline Member
    soft drinks = child obesity

my kids are drinking water and milk when they are young, thats it!!!

haha I second that. I read that majority of your fat cells are develped between the ages of like 7-9 years old. AFter that you have all the fat cells you are going to have you just will either fill them up, or not. My kids are going to be on a serious diet from about 7-10years. Is that bad?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Just try waking and walking for an hour every day. That alone i bet will help you tremendously, reguardless if you get your diet togethor. You can head over to the diet forum and see what the think. i have my diet you can look at if you want. At your weight you might need more calories at first.

http://inconsiderate.org/derek/diet3.htm

Wow Pshycho impressed with the diet. So organized. Did you do that on excel or something? Just wondering, I'm computer retarded.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    At this wieght, just walking for an hour a day will slim you down, probably more than you would expect. An Atkins or low-carb diet would probably work well too, but I would go back to normal carb-levels after you drop weight.

StevePJC is offline Member
    BiteTheDust,
    First off you already know... Stay away from the gear. I started two years older than you did and had a heart attack at 24 because I had no idea what I was doing. Six years later when I started exercising again I was up to 353 pounds. One year later I'm down to 302 with the most progress happening in the past two weeks. (13 pounds) You have to decide if you want to have knee and joint problems at 30 or if you're going to be able to go anywhere you want to and not worry about hills along the way.

Three parts to this equation. Your mind has to WANT to get into shape and **** the consequences. You have to decide for yourself that you're going to cut out the soda and Mc Donalds. Cheat meals and days are usually ok. I'm trying to drop as much fat as possible by July 28 so I only do a cheat meal. In the past two weeks there has only been one. Finally get off your backside and get out there and drop the weight. My knees are shot from a failed wrestling career. I've found swimming and biking to be the two least painful. I dont dare try to run. My diet is cut in half until the 28th thus sacraficing muscle development and strength but the weight has to come off to get healthy.

So decide. Take the 3 key steps and go all out or pick one or two and half ass. You can do it.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvgirl08
    Wow Pshycho impressed with the diet. So organized. Did you do that on excel or something? Just wondering, I'm computer retarded.
    yea i did, if you have excel if can send you the spread sheet, i have it setup so it auto adds all the different parts.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    BiteTheDust,
    First off you already know... Stay away from the gear. I started two years older than you did and had a heart attack at 24 because I had no idea what I was doing. Six years later when I started exercising again I was up to 353 pounds. One year later I'm down to 302 with the most progress happening in the past two weeks. (13 pounds) You have to decide if you want to have knee and joint problems at 30 or if you're going to be able to go anywhere you want to and not worry about hills along the way.

Three parts to this equation. Your mind has to WANT to get into shape and **** the consequences. You have to decide for yourself that you're going to cut out the soda and Mc Donalds. Cheat meals and days are usually ok. I'm trying to drop as much fat as possible by July 28 so I only do a cheat meal. In the past two weeks there has only been one. Finally get off your backside and get out there and drop the weight. My knees are shot from a failed wrestling career. I've found swimming and biking to be the two least painful. I dont dare try to run. My diet is cut in half until the 28th thus sacraficing muscle development and strength but the weight has to come off to get healthy.

So decide. Take the 3 key steps and go all out or pick one or two and half ass. You can do it.
    Excellent advice bro....
    It's great when ppl share their experiences, and they are similar to who is requesting the help...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    yea i did, if you have excel if can send you the spread sheet, i have it setup so it auto adds all the different parts.
    I'd appreciate it if you could email it to me bro...

[email protected]

Thanks in advance...

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pvgirl08
    haha I second that. I read that majority of your fat cells are develped between the ages of like 7-9 years old. AFter that you have all the fat cells you are going to have you just will either fill them up, or not. My kids are going to be on a serious diet from about 7-10years. Is that bad?

I agree 100% with that, my kids are going to do that same thing. I will not let my kids get fat like i see soo many parents do. 99% of the time it's the parents fault for taking the kids to Mcdonald's 4 times a week because it's easy for them. couldn't agree more bro.

Yup parents are why over 60% of our nations pop is overweight/obese. Over 1/3 of children are overweight and obese. Isnt that so sad? I would hate to be a fat kid going through school! Thats like torture for some kids.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    BiteTheDust,

bro how did you get a heart attack from steroids ? never heard of it. atlest your still alive but are you sure it was beucase of the steroids and not becuase you were overweight (which usually causes heart attacks int he first place) being that heavy.

Thread Information