LaRoche is offline Junior Member

Shortness of breath..

While driving to work in the morning lately I find that I sometimes have to pause and try to catch my breath (by taking deep breaths). Its fine by 9:30am, but before then my breathing isn't steady. Here's my basic routine.

Empty stomach AM Cardio: 4am - 5am
    Pre WO meal: 5:30am (flax oil & protein shake)
    Gym workout: 6:15am - 7:15am
    PWO shake: 7:30 - 7:45am (Whey/dextrose)

I'm on 1 ECA per day right now (25 E / 200 C / 80 A)before AM cardio. I'd like to split up the cardio & lifting (am / pm) but I can only do this on the weekend.

Is it the eca? Stress on cardiovascular system?
    Thanks

RATM is offline Senior Member
    hard to tell, do you have asthma issues???

from what you posted your probably tired from your workout...but if you have been fine in past while doing this same routine but minus eca, gota be eca then i would say. it does speed up your heart alot which probably is causing your shortening of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    from what you posted your probably tired from your workout...but if you have been fine in past while doing this same routine but minus eca, gota be eca then i would say. it does speed up your heart alot which probably is causing your shortening of breath.
    a rapid heart rate will not alone cause shortness of breath

LaRoche is offline Junior Member
    Thanks. No asthma issues. It could also be that I consume my dextrose/whey shake really quickly. I can try to make some changes to my regimen and see if the problem goes away.

let us know how you make out

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I would think it's from a lack of carbs. Doing all of that working out without any carbohydrates, your body is getting some carbs from the dextrose, but I'm sure you're body absorbes that like nothing. That can be causing other issues in your body along with the eca stack.

So, the eca stack, the early cario with no carbs, the weight training with no carbs, and then giving your body a small amount of carbs is causing your body chemistry to bounce up and down and get mixed signals.

I would personally monitor my blood sugar levels for a week and I would monitor my blood preasure and heart rate three times a day for a week. It could just be an adrenalin response that's causing the shortness of breath, but I wouldn't take any chances. I wouldn't want to end up dead.

Quake is offline Member
    I've experienced shortness of breath recently myself too. I'm two weeks out from my last jab of Deca and Sustenon 250, am currently taking HCG and Nolva, primrose oil, glutamine, vitamin C, 2 different types of protein and Carb drink and 1 type of protein drink. Have had a few instances of bad cramp too. If you are taking, have done, are doing, experienced any of these things too, then maybe it's a possibility. I'd be interested to find out if you have/are.

I know little about the respiratory system so cannot offer you any more than that sorry.

Thread Information