joef is offline New Member

Need some advice

This is my first post, been hanging around for a few months know. Anyways I started my first 8 week cycle of deca /d-bol two weeks ago. The problem is I'm going on spring break in two weeks and I don't know if I'll be able to work out. Need some advice on what to do????

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    dont go on spring break, but im sure your gonna be able to find some over crowded gym where ever your going, most hotels have something that will work, call and check 1st. your gonna need all that beer money you have been saving up all semister to pay the 10+ dollars a day if you find a gym.

look on line like yahoo to where your going and search for near by gyms call them and see how much it is a day

good luck and and have fun

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Devil is right, a lot of hotels will have some sort of a gym. And if your not sure, then search for one that does. But like Devil said, if you can, skip the trip, juice up and workout hard. Then when your friends return, u'll be a whole new person

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Diesel
    im guessing hes in college , cut him some slack he has not taken that course yet on planning ahead, hes probably got an 1" of hops coating his brain

ps if your in high school your too young for AS

joef is offline New Member
    Diesel

I wasn't gonna go, but its my senior year and my roomate got us a really good package. Thanks for the suggestions everybody

joe

Thread Information