smilee2000 is offline New Member

uneven pecs-need opinions please!

Hey Guys! Got a quick question! I have scoliosis so as a result my pec development when I was going through puberty many years ago suffered on one side. So my right pec is underdeveloped. It is very noticeable and I am wondering how to go about getting that pec up to speed so to speak with my left one. I am wondering about just training that pec several days after my chest workout. But then would that be overkill. Please help me with this guys!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm guessing that concentrating on dumbell exercises would improve it? Do more intense with the side that needs more size. Try and stay away from the bar for a while, and stick to dumbells as much as possible.

smilee2000 is offline New Member
    I have not done barbell in a year. I strictly do dumbells but do you think I should work it harder on off days or more often than just on chest day?

NightOp is offline Member
    i would use the pec dec and/or butterflies on that one side before your actual chest workout, then once you do the normal workout, reduce the weight so that your already tired (lagging) pec can handle it... this way the bigger side will be maintained but won't grow much if at all, while the laggin one will.... hope this helps

Thread Information