steven1642 is offline New Member

Can someone help me with a bulking routine?

I've searched around on here for great bulking routines and cant quite find anyone who agrees..

Anyway, can some of you post some bulking routines that you do or know about..

Also is it ok to eat a lot of junk food?
    all i am eating right now is burgers, pizza, and steaks,

i am cycling 250mg/wk of test E and 30mg/day dbol ...
    bumping up next week to 5 weeks of test E 500mg/wk and 30mg/day dbol...
    also taking centrum a-z, super B complex, and 500mg vit C. day.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Those supps look pur good. I dont know much about gear, more about ph and m1t. Burgers, pizza (meat lovers) and steak is the prime chow for bulking. Add some chicken and tuna and your all set. As for junk food, I wouldnt eat a lot. Maybe some ice cream at nite while watching simpsons and a cookie or two with lunch would be ok. But I wouldnt eat a whole bag of chips or box of twinkies in a day. Heres the work out I use right now, Ive posted it many a time.

mon: shoulders/traps
    tues: legs
    wed: chest/abs
    thurs: rest/eat
    fri: back/traps
    sat: arms/abs
    sun: rest/eat

Latimus is offline Banned
    its better to bulk on clean food...you will gain more muscle and less fat...junk bulkers will gain as much muscle but much more fat

bulking routines? bulking is done with eating..not really at the gym..keep doing about 16 sets for majors and 6-9 for minors...6-8 reps...cut down on cardio

i know its fun to watch the scale climb...but its not fun to be really fat...goodluck bro

ps get some liver protectants...such as milk thistle...because of the dbols...up the vit C intake..and maybe get some vit E...

LM1332 Guest
    You know bulking is about eating as much as you can. To gain mass you have to gain some bf. Lee Priest is a great example of that. He goes to extrem though. But dont be affraid to gain some fat eat as much as you can whatever you can. And then when you are done bulking you can loose all that by going on a cutting diet or whatever you wish. As for a routine

Back...DeadLifts/Barbell rows wide grip/T-Bar rows and if you feel the need for DB rows go for it

Chest...Flys/Incline/Flat/Cross Overs

Bis/Tris...Standing barbell Curls/Incline Curls/Seated Hammer Curls...Press down 21s/Single arm push downs and reverse/whatever you like i do something random every week

Legs...Startout with squats or leg press your preference and do 5x5/Hack Squats 4 of 8/stiff leg deadlifts/hamstring curls/Calves i also do them every day or every other day

Shoulders...Military Press db or barbell/raises to the side cables and db/to the rear machine and db/shrugs

Ok i think i covered everything if not my bad ill come back and fix it

Quake is offline Member
    Bulk up routine - train till it hurts, then train some more. Especially on cycle.

LM1332 Guest
    Ok forgot about the back...do extensions on leg and back days and abs everyother day

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    You know bulking is about eating as much as you can. To gain mass you have to gain some bf. Lee Priest is a great example of that. He goes to extrem though. But dont be affraid to gain some fat eat as much as you can whatever you can. And then when you are done bulking you can loose all that by going on a cutting diet or whatever you wish. As for a routine

Back...DeadLifts/Barbell rows wide grip/T-Bar rows and if you feel the need for DB rows go for it

Chest...Flys/Incline/Flat/Cross Overs

Bis/Tris...Standing barbell Curls/Incline Curls/Seated Hammer Curls...Press down 21s/Single arm push downs and reverse/whatever you like i do something random every week

Legs...Startout with squats or leg press your preference and do 5x5/Hack Squats 4 of 8/stiff leg deadlifts/hamstring curls/Calves i also do them every day or every other day

Shoulders...Military Press db or barbell/raises to the side cables and db/to the rear machine and db/shrugs

Ok i think i covered everything if not my bad ill come back and fix it

Thread Information