TheUsed is offline New Member

Best Chest Wrkouts

I am just wondering what you guys would recommend for my chest workout. I really need to develop my lower chest the most......And also...I workout arms (bis, tris, shoulders, ect.) twice a week, chest/back twice a week, and legs once a week....Does that sound okay? Seems to me if i only work out my arms once a week that would never be enough...

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    We need alot more info/stats that what you provided!!

Latimus is offline Banned
    looks like you might be overtraining...

lower chest: dips, decline bench....

Quake is offline Member
    Agree with latimus.

Once a week is enough, unless you've been training for several years and your body is used to the punishment, and if you're on cycle, but again, even on cycle twice a week for body parts will be more effective if you've got a couple of years constant training under your belt.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest only doing your arms twice a week for 1 week and then giving them a break for a week and go back to once a week. I tried doing arms twice a week and after two weeks my other body parts were lagging because of it. Also try some decline flys!

se11 is offline Associate Member
    Bench Press, Flys, Dips, Push Ups. Thats a pretty good workout for chest.

but only once a week? that does not seem near enough.....somehow this doesnt seem right.. ...????

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I do best with a plain old flat bench press. For the lower chest, a decline bench press.

You have to figure out what works best for you. If you're making gains (in the amount of weight you can lift or the number of reps you can push the same weight) then you're okay and may not need to change anything. If you're not making any gains at all, then you should try to shorten your number of off days, or increase your number of off days until you reach a point that you start making consistant gains.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Dips can help your lower chest also.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    You only have 2% bodyfat???????
    Profile!!

haha i just threw that on there...i infact have no idea what my body fat is....although looking at my skinny a$$ it couldnt be too much. I have played sports throughout my life and have always worked out hard. It bugs the sh>t out of me bc I am stronger than half(a little exaggeration) the ppl who are bigger than me. I am very trained in weight lifting...and i am having gains...just not enough. I am starting a cycle in a month or so after i have my diet set(and my wisdom teeth pulled.) to how i want. I do have another question for you guys...Can anyone list me their exact diet...meaning how many carbs, protein, ect. I am 6'2, 180. I know it varies but if anyone has a suggestion i'd appreciate it.

Thread Information