edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking ems electric muscle stimulator anyone tryed it?

Hey guys, this is not the shit advertised on tv, its the real thing.

I bought this a month ago and started using it with my regular training, i was very sceptic becose i got mixed reviews on this.

I can really say that my muscles are a lot harder and i have more shape in them.

THey are not bigger, my girlfriend add lots of problems with here stuborn fat in the gut , she has a good diet, trains 3 times a week and does cardio, but here gut never seemed to disapear, well now since she plugged herself too i can see that its going down and she is slimming up.

I am not saying that this device can replace training, like they say in there advertisement, and you cant get a great physique by doing that alone, but you can sure get some benefits by combining it with your training routine.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I think it sucked I got one about two years ago when I had an old back injury that kept playing up.I guess it excercised that part OK and made re-hab a bit quicker but as to being compared to training - forget it it will never be close as you said.

As for "It will help to remove stubborn fatty areas" I don,t honestly believe that either,it is supposed to do it by sending tiny elctro magnetic signals to the muscles which make them flex thus increasing the blood flow,in theory I guess it would work but we all know that cardio and excercise is the only true way of decreasing the amount of fat that we carry.

I think they are well suited to use after a training injury but that is it they are another marketing hyped product that do very little

edraven29 is offline Associate Member
    Well billy boy if you look at it this way, say becose this is my problem, i have lovehandles and this is stuborn fat.

The blood doesnt circulate well in these area for men, thats what i have been told, this is why the ephedrine, caffeine and asperin stack i well known to burn fat becose asperin thins the blood so it makes it easy to circulate and get to the fat deposit.

If EMS get the blood flowing and i for my part have been using it with conjuntion to working out and cardio, found that it really helped me to get the stobborn fat out.

I agree with you if you only plug yourself to hit and expect to build a great body your wrong but if you use it in conjuction with your regular training it has some benefits.

I am a lot harder then i was before using it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If its working then its a bonus it never did for me I think mine was made by boditek.The only time I got a lot of satisfaction for my money was when I put it on my friends and wound the dial up to full and watch them jump - hell it was funny - immature but good fun LOL

Thread Information