StevePJC is offline Member

Loose Skin at 30

Was wondering if anyone else is in my age range that has lost a bit of weight quickly and has some excess skin. At 30, I was wondering what my chances were of it shrinking.

So because I'm 30 I should only post questions there? That forum isn't as active as this one is.
    Last edited by StevePJC; 07-16-2004 at 10:14 PM.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I am over 30, but I've never had any eccess weight to lose. If you lose weight too fast, you can get the lose skin, but if you take care of your skin, it will go back into shape.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    And you're right, nobody really bothers with the over 30 forum. It's not a workout question, but hey. At your age, you tend to get lost and forget where you were going.

Many thanks for the reply DBarcelo.

May not be a workout question but I had to workout to lose the weight. Soooo.... Process of elimination brought me here. Again, thanks for the response.
    Last edited by StevePJC; 07-17-2004 at 04:10 PM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    loose skin is what i wa warning about in my reply you have to dial in your diet so you lose weight at a rate in which your skin can react to. hence my theory on this is lose 20 try to add 10 or 15 in muscle and so on . that way the skin has only a overall 5 pounds of fat to react to. but one hole in that i see is that you arent going to be gaining mass amount of muscle in the areas that are going to to have the hanging skin. also i am thinking a cycle wiht gh woudnt be a bad idea once you get to your target goal whatever that is

mass junkie is offline banned
    you should talk to biggerbri...I believe he lost something like 100 pounds and he had some of the same issues to which you are referring to...and you can post where ever you want bro.

I cant take the risk with GH or anything like that affecting sperm counts. Wife and I are trying to have a child. That and I live on a military base in Japan and dont want to take the risk. That and I have no idea where to get GH over here.

I'm thinking of adding a cheat day instead of meal more often than every 10-14 days to try and offset some of the loss. Slow it down somewhat because I dont want to stop the cardio schedule. Thanks for the input

I just PM'd BiggerBri. I'm not shooting for 100 pounds but would like to get down to 230. Close to 100. Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

i dont know if i would put in another cheat day more then i would just up the clean carbs. i once read somewhere that and was thinking about trying it. one wekk of lower cals and following week of higher cals but i have not ran this idea by the masters diet peeps yet. im kind of in your shoes i am 260 but i have a bit lower bf level then you did in your pics so i plan on tweaking my diet as to gain muscle and the burn fat in cycles. hoping to keep the skin reacting to the changes. as to running gh you might not need to it was just a theory of mine . i think bri had a tummy tuck for his i am not sure tho

now i remember its call the a b split triaing cycle

Thread Information