worldknown is offline Banned

Sore for a long time?

Hey bros, this is kind of a weird question, but most of the time people are sore the day after they work out, but for im sore usually 2 days after that workout and it can last sometime up to a week (depends how hard i worked them and hwat muscles i worked) im wandeirng if this is normal or if im not getting enough of any type of vitamin or what? Thanks guys!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    it might be your work shedule. i have kind of a physical job that sets me back from 2 to 3 days of recovery (for ex i will use chest.)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i would have thought it was dependant on how in shape you are. you gotta remember that blood flowing through your muscles cleans out the bad stuff only to be extracted in urine. blood is pumped via the heart - a muscle that should be well in shape to do it's job. circulatory system should be in tip top shape as well.

just my thoughts, i could be wrong.

i do know that when i have been out of the gym for a long time, getting back into my routine leaves me a little more sore than usual. but once i'm back in the gym (and doing my cardio on the side), soreness never lasts for more than 2 days (day after + 1).

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I always seem to be sore not the day after, but two days after a workout. If I do legs on tues, I cant walk on thurs. Its always happened so I guess its normal.

worldknown is offline Banned
    i think im pretty good shape, at like 12% bf weighing in at around 170 and im 18. so i dunno i mean im not in the best shape (like compraed to some of the bros here) but compared to the typical fatass i am , and im fairly skinny or use to be.

getting sore 2 days after seems strange to me since i have never experienced that. I go home, take my shake, and experience no pain until i hear the alarm the next morning. I am 18 and about 210 and it takes me bout 2-3 days for recovery

yaih, i became a junior member with the last post. THis is my 3rd name i have turned into a junior member

critter is offline Junior Member
    I seem to be a little sore the day after working that muscle group and the next day after that (2) i usualy feel sorer as you stated and day after that im fine

i feel very sore the morning after a lift and throughout from their, as time goes on, i steadily feel less soreness

LM1332 Guest
    get something to heat your muscles up. Like vasaline or something and just apply it. It will relieve your pain

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    yaih, i became a junior member with the last post. THis is my 3rd name i have turned into a junior member

wow, i was really sloppy when i typed that up

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    I get sore on the 2nd day after too. Not sure what it means - if anything.

Quake is offline Member
    I've had that problem wit my legs, but for me it was due to lack of rest, the soreness lasted four weeks, as they were only having one day a week rest due to the amount of intense cardio I've been doing.

Taking keymastur's advice, try Garlic tablets to help with circulation.

Thread Information