Thread: Taraxatone?

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

Taraxatone?

ANy one used it, results? and, are there any negative sideeffects. tips/advices will be highly appreciated. thank u !

TotoSYDFan is offline New Member
    Teraxatone is great if you are trying to loose water weight, and have an occasion that you would like to look extra lean for. I have used it for a photo shoot and it worked great. It takes about ten days to have its total effectiveness. The only problem or side effect that I had experienced is cramping in my abbs. People that I know that have used it also have experienced the same. This may be obvious, but you will go to the bathroom a million times in a day, and you will sweat a little bit more than usual. If you are looking for something that works somewhat the same, you may want to try dandelion root extract or suppliment. It works but not as well.

-Toto-

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot dude. yeah i have to goto this party august 15th, and i need to loose as much as weight i can possible, i dont care, ill bust my balls w/e u kno. im 5'11 196 lbs 18% bf. if u got any advice or tips..share..thank u very much !

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dandellion Root and Vitamin B-6.

Far cheaper, and they are the key ingredients in Taraxatone.

~SC~

Thread Information