Thread: bitch tits

wowdy is offline New Member

bitch tits

ok guys its been a few months and ive been try what you guys said i should do first try to do natural but im having a big prob. with my chest yes i have bitch tits ..BAD anything i can do to work this area better with more results ive been running doing free waights and a low carb diet doing many chest exersices in the gym but no results thought about having lypo but....i dont know i dont even want to take my shirt off around other people cause of this anything you guys can help me with would be great......

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Now do you mean gyno type bitch tits or just a lot of fat up there bitch tits?

wowdy is offline New Member
    lota cheese burgers up there

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Cardio, fat burning supps, DIET

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    lots of cardio and lots of flys and dumbells. I had bitch tits all my life even though I wasnt fat, just alittle chubby. I did a ton of cardio and dumbell exercises and they were gone 7 or 8 months after I started working out

Metabolic_ is offline Junior Member
    Try and get your bodyfat into single digits, if its fat then it should go away. Spot training will only help shape your chest and will not make a diffrence maybe make it look worse because of the muscle mass making them look larger.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metabolic_
    Try and get your bodyfat into single digits, if its fat then it should go away. Spot training will only help shape your chest and will not make a diffrence maybe make it look worse because of the muscle mass making them look larger.
    single digits? lets set the bar alittle lower. you dont need to be single digits to loose bitch tits. he'd be pretty **** cut if he hit 9 or 8 %

Thread Information