Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

cardio in the am and pm??

is this too much cardio?? just throw the pm cardio out cuz it just uses muscle building nutrients up?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    It just depends on what your trying to do. If ya wanna shed 10 pounds real fast then try it. Depending on your protein intake...very little muscle will be lost.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Depends on diet bro.... if u need to shed some lbs quick do it but if your on a cutter your going to lose muscle mass (how much depends on you).

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Depends on what your goals are. I do cardio once a day... (AM is best, but sometimes I can't make it, so I do it at PM)...

I would prefer to lose fat over a period of time, like I have been doing, and not losing muscle...

All depends on what your goals are, what your diet looks like. Like JBigDog said, your protein intake has a lot to do with it....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I did AM/PM for awhile. Unless you're on gear and your protein is at a good amount and ingested frequently, you lose a good amount of muscle.

I burn out quick though and it's very hard to maintain. However, it works very well at burning fat.

Thread Information