userabuser is offline New Member

confused about workout schedule

Hi, I've started my m1t cycle (my first) and I'm confused about workouts. Most sites that suggest workout schedules, suggest 4 days a week or so, each body part one day each week.

I had thought this would like double or something when juicing. However, that's not what I'm seeing in this forum. Why? Do the steroids not help you recover? If not, what do they do?

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    You best do some research on here ASAP....

Anyway I'll throw some pointers your way. As training goes, regardless of whether you're on gear, pro-hormones, or just building naturally, workout schedules depend largely on what it is you're trying to accomplish. I'm going to take a stab and say you're looking to put on some mass....bulking perhaps? Well if so, I'd say one body part a day, training for no less than 5 days per week

A typical split might look something like this:

Chest/Back/Legs/off/Shoulders/Arms/off

or maybe

Chest/Back/Off/Shoulders/Arms/Legs/off

Or whatever, I dont personally use the above, but I suppose its a possibility. No, double sessions are not necessary, and if anything ensure you're not OVER-training. You'll want quality rest. Hell, you could go five days in a row, take off weekends, only one day....whatever works best for you, I know more than enough people with varying schedules who have all shown marked improvement. do what works for you
    Last edited by BigErn; 07-30-2004 at 11:54 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    There are tons of options for splits. One thing to consider is rest time and recovery tho. Its different for everyone. I have always been sore as hell not the day after, but two days after working a muscle. So if I were to double a muscle group, it would have to be at least 4 days in between. I normaly only train one muscle group one day a week, except traps and abs. They can take a sereous beating and recover fast because they are used so much in back ground activities and such. Some bros like to double a muscle group while on sauce becuase it does speed recovery time and they want chest or arms to be bigger, so they work them more. It all depends on your body and your goals.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    As SOM said, recovery is different for the individual. You have to remember that you grow out of the gym not in it. Sure taking a supplement like M1T is going to speed up your recovery. BUT if it has also increaced you're strength significantly then you are tearing up more muscle in the gym, necessitating more recovery time. Therefore puting you in in the same 4 day split.

userabuser is offline New Member
    Ahhhh, Now I get it! Since you are tearing up more and building more, it adds back the time you got cuz it helps recovery. Thanks!

Billmister is offline Member
    do you take m1t on off days?.. like the days you DONT workout, are you supposed to take m1t???

Thread Information