Dally is offline The Dally Lama

had'nt eatin since 9am did cardio at 5:30pm for 1 1/2 hours

what is the best thing to eat at this point?

I mean I know this is totally wrong/bad/ridiculous. .. and its not me. Its a chick I know who wants to lose some muscle and fat .. so this just worked out that way today .. usually she is good with her diet.. but thats the story.

what is the best thing to do ... I mean should she wait for about another hour after the cardio then eat a pwo of dextrose 2 to 1 iso whey protein?

swole ..flame away.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    no dextrose post cario.......have pro/fat meal

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    you dont need glycogen replenishment after cardio, in fact its the other way around. she should be having a pro fat like damion said.

im confused, you said she WANTS to lose MUSCLE and fat? why would she want to lose muscle. is she lifting at any point during the day?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    She won't lose much of anything not eating for 8 hours straight. Thats a big red light to her metabolism!

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    you dont need glycogen replenishment after cardio, in fact its the other way around. she should be having a pro fat like damion said.

im confused, you said she WANTS to lose MUSCLE and fat? why would she want to lose muscle. is she lifting at any point during the day?

she lifts alot... her quads are better than mine.. squats and lunges till she's blue.. but losing some muscle is ok with her and she needs to .. she was getting toooo bodybuilder like.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    All she may need is stopping the weights & joining a step/aerobics/spinning class. I would expect she will get less muscular while losing some fat. But most important is she needs to continue to eat 5-6 small meals not starving herself.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    All she may need is stopping the weights & joining a step/aerobics/spinning class. I would expect she will get less muscular while losing some fat. But most important is she needs to continue to eat 5-6 small meals not starving herself.

AGREED .. for the last 3 weeks she has cut the weight all together... and has done cardio on a empty stomach in the am...

she has lost 10 POUNDS

Im really proud of her.

so, you and I were right.

Thread Information