vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

Need Help!!!!!!!!!!

Last week was working shoulders and while doing presses had a shooting pain in my back on the left side near the shoulder blade.went really stiff and couldnt move my neck,needless to say the workout got cut short.Had really bad spasms for a couple days after that, iced the area everyday.Now a week later I wake up and it hurts like hell feels like a knot in that area ,tried to have it massaged out but it only seemed to aggravate it.Going to make a dr appt today,but anyone out there have the same problem..I need to get back in the gym did my last shot mon.By the way im on test/deca ....was hoping the deca would help out.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    You definetely pinched a nerve Bro. Going to the Doc is a good idea if it is still giving you pains. Last time I did this all I could do is legs and Bi's. I sat in the hot tub for 30 minutes a day until it got better. I think it was 4 weeks. Sorry to hear Bro...but part of bodybuilding unfortunetly. But I will say this..."You are definetly pushing yourself har enough which means you have what it takes my friend" Peace

VET@ BigDogBodybuilding
    VET@ Anabolic Impact
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 08-05-2004 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks bro...I was thinking a nerve also...like I said I had my last shot of test mon and will start pct in a few weeks I just dont want to lose the gains I made.Would working out not as heavy help or just aggravate the situation?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

IMO...Wait....

Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    Thanks bro...I was thinking a nerve also...like I said I had my last shot of test mon and will start pct in a few weeks I just dont want to lose the gains I made.Would working out not as heavy help or just aggravate the situation?
    Lets see what the Doc says. You are not gonna loose a lot of muscle over a week or two. I would say to hit the hot tub for a week and then gradually work yourself into the gym at light weights only. Do you have clen ??? Clen is most effective in these situations because it is anti-catabolic. Also, keep your calories high(protein intake) and maybe you can just ride the bike for cardio.

VET@ BigDogBodybuilding
    VET@ Anabolic Impact
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 08-05-2004 at 11:42 AM.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Yep, try the Chiropractor. You might have a rib out there and that's killin your nerve.

Thanks all for the input.Gonna see the doc tommorrow (not gonna mention gear of course) dont have any clen and doubtful i'll get some but gonna keep eating big and depending on the doc gonna get back to the gym tommorrow if nothing else some light arm work,thanks again all

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Chiropractor has helped me very much..good luck

Thread Information