K bolic is offline Junior Member

Switch in my delt?

I am clueless as to why my anterior delt has been twitching on and off for months. My water is good 1 to 1 1/2 gal/day. I take a multi with K. I haven't injected that area in about 2 1/2 months. My Delts and shoulders are fine. Never an injury, feel great. Just that god dam annoying twitch.
    Help...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is very weird. All I can suggest is maybe up your supplement of K and stretch your anterior delts before and after your delt work outs.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    My rear delt will get annoyingly twitchy at times. If I stretch well though, I do not get this bothersome reflex.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    HAHAH.... god that sh*t is annoying. No worries though bro, i had the same thing in my left pec, and it was sooo **** annoying it would keep me up at night and Sh*t. It sucked, but i talked to a trainer and doctor about it and i told them i was drinking enough and getting enough potassium, and they both said it was cause i train soo **** hard to the point of exaustion everytime, thats your muscles are gonna do that. Mine goes away and comes back. Its chill though. Good luck.

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    HAHAH.... god that sh*t is annoying. No worries though bro, i had the same thing in my left pec, and it was sooo **** annoying it would keep me up at night and Sh*t. It sucked, but i talked to a trainer and doctor about it and i told them i was drinking enough and getting enough potassium, and they both said it was cause i train soo **** hard to the point of exaustion everytime, thats your muscles are gonna do that. Mine goes away and comes back. Its chill though. Good luck.

Thanks All,
    The only thing I can gather is that I don not stretch enough and I do always train to 100% failure...for years.

Thread Information