How Do You Use Shocking Principles When Going 4 Mass?

Many shocking principles require doing more reps, running the rack, supersets, etc.. But if you use these principles when going for mass with a simple 6-8 reps, you're going to be doing more than the recomended amount, now wouldnt that make it less of a mass building program? I'm going for size but I have certain parts of me that wont grow as well(chest, biceps) how can I shock the **** out of my muscles while still going for mass?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    do very heavy negatives. works for me but not too often.

se11 is offline Associate Member
    good question, I am also curious about your question. Being able to successfully shock my chest and biceps would be awsome, i was never all that into shock I usually just do regular sets, but mabye this thread can get me to try something new.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i read in the Arnold S. book that when doing curls, you bring it up, then let it fall real slowly, and on this slow motion down, it works the bicep 75% more than when lifting it up. i dont know if this is out of place, o well

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try supersetting bench with flyes or cable crossovers, and drop sets for biceps.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i did this one time, its phucking insane. for bicepts, drop sets of 21's, def put on size like crazy. when you get to the end, sway your back and force yourself through it.

caution: this is not for the faint of heart, just about had me in tears, its ****ing sweeet

Thread Information