jcshack is offline Junior Member

Broken Elbow 95%

I am 2 months past a broken elbow and 1 month without a cast and have been having light workouts for the past week. I have a stack of Enanthate and Deca that I want to start next Monday night and was wondering if you all thought it was a good idea. I can lift just about everything without any pain. Just a few workouts that take a complete bend or straitening of the elbow will hurt a little. It is probably just a little leftover deep muscle bruise or a ligament slowly stretching itself back out. I was thinking that the testoterone would actually help me out but deep back in my mind I have some thoughts about the extra weight that I will be able to lift might become a problem. What do you pros think?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I think you should give little more time for your bones to heal more. Because on gear you'll be training harder, you may put unwanted strain on your previous injury. You can alway juice. Be safe bro.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    im w/ ya mind bomb
    id wait atleast 6 months outa the cast and normal trannning
    that bone is still soft

gymnut4u is offline Member
    ok first brotha ,glad to hear you are on the mend, second what is you age ,the reason i ask ,as get older bones heal slower.Third I would wait atlest 6 weeks out of the cast before you even start to lift heavy ,the bone and soft tissue (lig's ,tendons,cartlage,ect) will need time to get use to handeling weight again. I would wait for atleast 6 months of herd gym work ,before (as) use !!!!

my opp bro good luck gymnut

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i broke my elbow and needed surgery on it. imo, you should wait six months or so, like the guys said. there may be some exercises that you won't be able to do now. i can't do skull crushers or laying one arm dumbell extensions. you should spend the next few months finding out exactly what your elbow can and cannot do. also, be very careful of tendonitis. you haven't used your arm in a while. now, you're gonna start working it hard, and you may get some soreness. i learned that lesson the hard way

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    My broken elbow was just basically a 1/4 inch chip that broke since my elbow became dislocatted. Still think I should wait 6 months. I am 24.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    yea bro give it time I went back to soon and ended up back on the shelf for 2 more months ,I wasnt much older than you at the time !!! You are young slow down give it time to heal !!! I know it is hard to sit back and watch all the years of hard work go down the tubes , I had to wait for two years and the size I have lost still bothers me at times. !!!!! good luck gymnut

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Yeah it would be best to wait like everyone else mentioned. Picture this if the temptation begins to be to much to bear. Know how long it took you to get your money up for your gear and how long it took to get it? Well it would really be a shame if you had to up and stop right in the middle of your cycle because of an injurgy that still has not fully healed. What you havev all ready taken would be lost as well as your present gains due to lack of training due to the injurged elbow. Just a thought.
    Tobey

Thread Information