Thread: Need Help

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Need Help

Whats the best ways to get my bis and tris to grow. How many days a week should i hit them and how many sets and reps, and what exercises? My arms are the only thing that is lagging behind. Ive tried twice a week and nothing, i tried once a week and there was a little something and then nothing. I stopped working my back as much and that got bigger. i just need a really good bi/tri workout... someone help please

LM1332 Guest
    Well for tris you hit em atleast 3 times a week. Chest, Shoulders, and your regular tri workout. So dont need much but make sure there is enough time between those 3 like lets say. 1)chest 3)tris/bis 5)shoulders 2)legs 4)back You see what i mean? What works for me personaly i hit Tris after chest workout. I only do 2 excersises. Cable pull downs(heavy). Then i do one arm pull downs(alternate between reverse and regulars)

As for Bis dumbell alternative culrs, hammer curls, and incline seated curls. Youll have a blast my friend haha on hammers try to go as heavy as you can if you have to cheat.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheating is advanced only,your asking for increases chance of injury. You need the mind muscle connection here to see some form of results. Just do what LM suggested except cheats, see what happens in a month or so. If your still not seeing results blast the tri's/bi's same time. Works great for me but what works for me may not for you. By the way if your not a bit sore than your babying your arm workouts. Not to say that's needed everytime but at least once a month. Good luck

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i also like to squeeze and pose with arms after an arm workout, it keeps blood flowing and feels so good. try it for about 4 sets of 15-20secs and see how they feel in the morning!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good point Jantzen. I ALWAYS perform the iso-tension techniques with chest & arms looking in the mirror people probably think I am nuts, like what the hell is that guy doing!! Oh well I could care less..

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Very good point Jantzen. I ALWAYS perform the iso-tension techniques with chest & arms looking in the mirror people probably think I am nuts, like what the hell is that guy doing!! Oh well I could care less..

lol bluethunder i get that all the time

Thread Information