BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

Need some help cutting

I just got back from the beach and realized that i do not want to get any bigger. I know i am not half the size of most of the people on here but i really dont want to be too big. I am wondering if there is any way to maintain most of my muscle while cutting down on body fat. I am currently eating like an animal and not doing cardio ( i know i have to change both of these). Also i am on my 5th week of a 21 week cycle of test and eq should i keep the cycle going or quit.

My current workout split is
    Monday chest
    tuesday shoulders
    wednesday legs
    thursday arms
    friday back

I am thinking that i should only lift 3 days a week and cardio three days a week. Is this a good idea or should i do something different. Any help would be appreciated to a good workout split for both cardio and lifting. I would also like some help on the amount of reps i should perform and how many sets of each exercise (i am thinking all sets of 10) I am currently 6'1" 210 about 12%bf. Thanks for all your help

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB83
    I just got back from the beach and realized that i do not want to get any bigger. I know i am not half the size of most of the people on here but i really dont want to be too big. I am wondering if there is any way to maintain most of my muscle while cutting down on body fat. I am currently eating like an animal and not doing cardio ( i know i have to change both of these). Also i am on my 5th week of a 21 week cycle of test and eq should i keep the cycle going or quit.

My current workout split is
    Monday chest
    tuesday shoulders
    wednesday legs
    thursday arms
    friday back

I am thinking that i should only lift 3 days a week and cardio three days a week. Is this a good idea or should i do something different. Any help would be appreciated to a good workout split for both cardio and lifting. I would also like some help on the amount of reps i should perform and how many sets of each exercise (i am thinking all sets of 10) I am currently 6'1" 210 about 12%bf. Thanks for all your help

Finish your cycle, do PCT.. wait a month.. then start cutting. When you do start cutting, diet and cardio are the 2 most important factors. You're going to want to do 5-7 days of cardio a week, and drastically change your diet. Come to the diet forum when the time comes and we'll help.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Start you diet and cardio immediately, as the test & Eq will prevent muscle wasting.

Thread Information