Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Question What is a workout?

A workout is 25% perspiration and 75% determination. Stated another way, it is one part physical exertion and three parts self-discipline.

A workout makes you better today than you were yesterday. It strengthens the body, relaxes the mind and toughens the spirit. When you work out regularly, your problems diminish and your confidence grows.

A workout is a personal triumph over laziness and procrastination.

A workout is a form of rebirth. When you finish a good workout, you don't simply feel better, you feel better about yourself.

(quoted from a friend at www.strengthnet.com)

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    A work out to me:
    Finishing that last rep, i cant see straight, sweat soaked clothes , the air in the gym gets stale, and im sucking in for oxygen, face beat red, veins poping out all over and a burn running through my body that makes even my clothes uncomfortabe. I cant here a thing except for my muscles growing, i drop the weights to the floor, an animal like rage comes over me and I catch a glimps of my self in the mirror , I clentch my teeth and SHOUT F**********CK!!!That Felt Good and move on to the next set to do it all over again

Thread Information