BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

In search of a good cutting program

Right now, i am 230, 6', around 15-17% bodyfat. I have done some non steroid cutters in the past and always do pretty well, but never as good as i would have liked. However, in two weeks i plan on doing a very dedicated cutter and im going to get to see my abs. I figure i just need to get to 10-11% while maintaining my current muscle. Diet isnt so much a problem as long as i stick to it...im just looking for a good workout that will help me keep or gain strength and size...it seems my mistake in my cutters is either too much or too little.

I plan on doing the following:

Prop/tren
    Clen

Cardio 4 times per week, 30 min each....4 times per week, mile run for time.

Can someone please help me set of a good workout program during my cutter

Quake is offline Member
    Too achieve the most go for the harder exercises for your cardio, as you probably know, there's no point in going easy on yourself if you want to achieve your goals. For those BB's who are already at low bf% a 30 min fast walk is probably enough, but for those of us at higher bf% hard work is required! Taking Iron whilst using Clen will help with maintaining fitness levels to achieve your duration of cardio workout, as Clen restricts Red Blood Cell movement so affecting oxygen efficiency in the body, Iron stimulates RBC movement and production, so will help to fight this side effect of Clen.

thanks....any opinions anyone on a good workout

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    30 minutes aint enough. Every serious person on here will tell you it takes 45min to 60 minutes of cardio at 65-70% target heart rate. I've only been on these boards for a short time but I have done searches and find that to be the one constant. Get your self a heart rate monitor. Train with that. They say that can usually be achived with a brisk paced walk. If your training for cardio out doors, just walk like your in a hurry to get some where. If your in doors on tread mill, try 4 miles per our and get the incline up higher every time you get on it. First time I did 45 minutes at 1% grade I was sweating like a marathon man. Next time I didn't feel it until I went 2%. You can do cardio like this 5-6 days a week. I'd hit the four major lifts heavy once a month. Doing a different lift heavy each week. The rest of the time, lift 70% of max 12 reps for upper body, 20 reps for lower body. Thirty seconds rest between reps. Super Set some stuff two. Try Bench and flies. Push Press and lateral raises. Up right row and front raises. Lunges and sissy squats. Leg Curls and adductors. Roman Chair sit-ups and Side Crunches. Hanging leg raises and bent over twists. Chins and dumb bell pull overs. You get the picture?

Yeah i figured that i would need more than 30min....the only thing is, is that i really dont have a whole lot more time if im going to do it in the morning.....i guess i can try to make more time in the morning if this is something that i really want. Would doing maybe 3 times a week in the morning and the other 2 at another part in the day suffice

Thread Information