bobman is offline New Member

Question Cardio and EQ/DBol Stack

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie so this is a newbie question. I'm about to do my first cycle ever.

A little about myself first:

Naturally, over 7 years I went from 140 at 6'1 to 270. But with that I gained 20% body fat. At 200 I was at 9%-11% then not sure what happened. I recently decided to lose my fat so dropped from 270 to 230 and dropped my body fat to 17%. With that I lost I think 15 pounds of LBM. Still natural though and no supplements besides Protein and Udo's oil.

But, now I'm pissed that I didn't reach my goal of looking ripped or least defined. I want to put back on 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass but drop the fat to 9%-11%. I’m not as hard as I would like either.

Questions:

How much cardio if any do I need to get to my goals? Should I be doing a different stack? I don't like what I hear about Winnie but looking for suggestions. Should it be reasonable to expect that I should hit my goals with 1 - 2 cycles or do I need to do more? Should I add Clen or leave it for after my initial cycle.

I feel that my genetics hold me back so I say **** the genetics there is always a solution. So I decided to pick up a body in a bottle.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Bob

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do the cycle, try to do it naturally first, then if all else fails, rely on drugs. Regardless of the opinions, they do have side effects. Yes, you can minimize them, but I would not rely on steroids to reach your goals. Many will disagree with me, because this is a steroid forum, but that is just my opinion.

Thread Information