Socio is offline Associate Member

Mental Fatigue????

hi guys
    i currently am really mentally tired i cant lift the same weights for the same reps and become tired (i feel im mentally tired) very quickly during my work outs.. now ive been training to absolute failure every set every work out for the last 2 months or longer ... and as heavy as possible .... for 4-8 reps ..... well thats what i read basically i push to as many as i can get hence muscular failure ... anyways guys i was wondering if you take 1 week breaks every now and again ... the longest i have taken off training in the last 4 years is 1 week coz i was contagiously sick ...
    so do you guys push through it or take a few days or a week break .... this is really depressing as i have been training really well and making great progress .... also i feel like my joints are starting to say , i need a break but i dont want to ... i want to push my self through it !!!!

anyone have similar situations!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It sounds like you have been overtraining bro..Take a few day off and let your body rest...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to your body cause your mind will play tricks on you
    bexsome is right your over training change your wourkout up or take a week or 2 off bro

Socio is offline Associate Member
    yeah i think you guys are right , i mean i really wanna train, mentally i wanna train hard and break this ... i wanna train now!!! (12.37am) but it seems when im at the gym , ive got no gas in the tank, could the fact that ive been using a ECA stack for the last month or 2 have anything to do with this?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    ECA stack ive heard guys going 2-3 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off. you probably built up a tolerence to it.

Core is offline Junior Member
    Socio, besides taking a little time, how about trying a different gym for a month or so. The new people, machines and surroundings could be what you need.

Thread Information