kboxer is offline Junior Member

Bodyparts together

I know I posted a few things about workouts but cant come up with a solution. I am striving to put mass on my everything. I am trying to find a way to work bodyparts 3 -4 days a week without overtraining. Been lifting for about 5 years. 26 yr old, 6-2, 230 lbs. Shoulders and tri's really struggling. I dont know if I overtrained them or not. I do 6 sets of presses for delts. I thought about 3 day a week programs but feel if I do 2 bodyparts a day that I cheating something. should give delts and tris their own day. Legs are my last concern. Maybe one of you vets can think of something. Off AS for 5 weeks now. Help please.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Not for sure if i understand your question.
    sorry.

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    Basically I want to train with weights 3-4 days a week and looking for a way to group the muscles and days so I dont overtrain. I wanted tri's and shoulders to have their own days so I can focus hard on them. I considered chest and tri's together. Looking to put somehting together

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't overtrain lifting 3-4 days/week.
    Chest, Shoulders & Tri
    Off
    Legs
    Off
    Back & Bi's
    There are a ton of different splits, I am sure other members will add theirs as time passes.

brian11 is offline Member
    I use that split except I lift 3 days and take 2 days off. Occasionally I might only take 1 day off depending how I feel.

Thread Information