kboxer is offline Junior Member

Anybody tried dc training?

Curious how it worked for you guys. Also were you on or off AS. Looks pretty good. I have some other ?'s about the training

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I think In-Human is a big DC training guy. You might pm him and see. There are lots of pros/cons if you do a search, probably find some good info.
    MrDezel also is trying it and maybe Sabudoin or something like that.
    Last edited by Hypertrophy; 09-05-2004 at 04:00 PM.

I tried to contact him, but control panel would not allow me to.

sensaispike is offline Member
    i contacted him he wants $500 for 2 months of instructions

Mobsta is offline New Member
    ive trained dc style for a couple of months now,, clean no aas or prohormones.. just food, rest and lifting, started at about 220 and gained 25lbs in about 10weeks,, i been off for about a month or so ,, if you go to musclemayhem.com dc has a section there..

In-Human is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kboxer
    Curious how it worked for you guys. Also were you on or off AS. Looks pretty good. I have some other ?'s about the training
    Yes I have been training with DC since January of this year, I have been training for well over 25 years and I tried it all and DC really helped me out when I was stuck and could not add anymore muscle to my frame.

I was able to add at least 21 lbs of muscle in a six month time and some of the hardest training I have ever done in my life and I have done a lot of programs.

DC has his own forum at Intense Muscle and also as the Mobsta has pointed out a sub forum at Muscle Mayhem.

So stop by and there is lots of guys training with DC at IM and many questions have been answered...

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    i contacted him he wants $500 for 2 months of instructions
    Its 500.00 by check or 475.00 for cash for two months of training and diet, then if you want to stay on with questions its 20.00 a month after the initial two months...

also gotta mention that it really doesnt matter if you train with aas or not,, food is the most anabolic ,, you could juice up all you want but if you dont eat you dont grow..

Quote Originally Posted by Mobsta
    also gotta mention that it really doesnt matter if you train with aas or not,, food is the most anabolic ,, you could juice up all you want but if you dont eat you dont grow..
    Very true. I am just feeding the machine right now and I will see what I can do. I think I am going to incorporate some of the principles like RP into my workouts. Havent hit that dead end yet. LOts more options yet

One of my favorite saying to most trainees as Mobsta pointed out, "Food is the most anabolic thing out there"...

Quote Originally Posted by kboxer
    Very true. I am just feeding the machine right now and I will see what I can do. I think I am going to incorporate some of the principles like RP into my workouts. Havent hit that dead end yet. LOts more options yet
    See thats what this program was made for, when you come to a dead end in gains and you have exhausted all other programs and you are stagnate and cannot go any farther, then DC's program is worth the try, it is a very difficult program and the diet is no piece of pie either, both together are very tough but just one of the two is not enough to get the most gains in the shortest time...

kboxer,, that is one of most smartest comments ive seen in awhile,, especially with all the boards myself and inhuman have seen,,

Thanks. I figure this. Iam 6-2, 230 lbs, 26 yr old, about 13% bf. Want to get bigger and want to get leaner. Right now I will focus on leaning out some and then pack on some muscle. I take in a ton of protein, medium fats and carbs and fat is coming off slowly. I lift heavy and try to add 2.5's to each side of major lifts if I can. Even though I am doing more cardio I am going up pretty good or at least adding reps on some things. At this point my flat bench stopped gaining so I will stop it totally and do incline bar, dumbells, and flat dumbells. I know they are still going up. thanks for all your input. This is definitely one of the most informative boards around. Lots of traffic.
    Last edited by kboxer; 09-06-2004 at 02:44 PM. Reason: forgot something

Thread Information