Thread: Help plz

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Help plz

Guys...

Have a friend in the dept that wants me to set him up with a workout. He can only get in the gym 3x a week and Im at a loss as to how to split his bodyparts effectively on a 3 day routine and still hit everything he needs to hit.

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Tri's.
    Because these are all pushing muscles, volume can decline with each exercise.
    Day 2: Quads, Hams, Calves
    Basic leg day.
    Day 3: Back, Bi's.
    This is one option, as there are many others.

Thanks guys....I was leaning toward that but I wanted a second opinion.

Personally I can't stand only lifting 3 days a week....I get iron deficient .
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

It's def my stress release. And I have a LOT of stress!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Guys...

Have a friend in the dept that wants me to set him up with a workout. He can only get in the gym 3x a week and Im at a loss as to how to split his bodyparts effectively on a 3 day routine and still hit everything he needs to hit.

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ooooooooh, i was in a situation this summer where i could only get in the gym 2 a week.
    week 1
    day 1-chest/bis
    day 2-legs
    week 2
    day 1-delts tris
    day 2-back lats trapz

TRUST me, you can grow (AND GROW WELL personal experience) on every muscle ounce every other week. Train with more intensity and add sets, train in such a way that it takes 4-5 days to recover almost overtraining. I think the above option is a good one in a situation that cant be helped. i got by doing that and so can anyone else.

or on the other hand
    -use a split like this

workout day 1-chest/bis
    workout day 2-legs
    workout day 3-delts tris
    workout day 4-back trapz lats

and just rotate the muscle group that will be trained ounce in two weeks.

Thread Information