lnaturaul is offline Banned

Arrow stronger than me?

i bench press 345lbs and squat 500lbs. i am strong and dont take steroids . i dont need them

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    how much u weigh, what is point of post?

HA, its your lame ass GTCp1, your biggest farce i ever seen

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lnaturaul
    i bench press 345lbs and squat 500lbs. i am strong and dont take steroids. i dont need them
    I weigh 207 right now, 6 ft. and around 10%bf and bench 155, squat 160 and deadlift 185. Im the biggest, strongest guy in my gym. Plus ive been taking 100mg/day of A bombs for the last 18 months. Man you ARE strong!!! Wow!!!

keep practicing jantzen4k maybe you will be as big as me one day!!!!!!eat plenty of protein, get plenty of sleep, and train hard and the one day!!!!!!!!!!

dont forget your flintstone vitamins iowa

i love flinstone vitamins, pecan pie, doorknobs, picture frames, cell phones, running water, those things on the end of your shoe laces, lightbulbs, asia, TNT's movies for guys who like movies, coffee beans, AAA batteries, screwdrivers, the quote 'your best, losers always complain about doing their best, winners go home and f*ck the prom queen; KARLA WAS THE PROM QUEEN', paper, tv, scissors, x-zibit, inchworms, the saying 'you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you cant pick your friend's nose' , elvis, supermarkets, walmart,rope, the saying 'you can tune a guitar, you can tune a piano, but you cant tune a fish', windows, mr. bean, football and remote controls, Inatuarl incase you were wondering

???????????

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Those are excellent lifts assuming you are not a PL and don't weigh much over 250. Would you be as kind to share with us a video of yourself executing them?

ok then whatever if it will make you happy

Served is offline Associate Member
    I weigh 165lbs and can bench 315 for 4 reps. I don't know what my max is though. I can't squat that much probably 275lbs 4-6 reps... Ass touching my feet. Shoulder press dumbell 90lbs dumbell 6 reps.

P.S. I would never start a thread like this because there is always someone out there that is stronger. I though I was "somewhat" strong until I seen ronnie coleman do 500lbs barbell rows repping, front squat around 600 for reps, and rep 200lbs dumbells for both flat and incline bench

Kid Shred is offline Member
    too many freaks on Ar for statements like that,....even if they were true.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who cares? My workout partner is an ox as well - strong has hell and competes in professional strength competitions. Stays all natural... might eventually run a little something someday but he's got great genetic potential without the use of AAS. If(when) he does you can tell his natural muscular density will suck up all that anabolic juice and he'll grow like a weed... What were we talking about again?

i agree guys!

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    It depends on a bunch of stuff. How much you weigh, how long you've been lifting, and if you lift for strength or whatnot. 345 is a great bench, especially if you train more for the bodybuilding aspect than powerlifting.
    Me, the high point of MY LIFE was last year, senior year of high school. My natural test levels were screaming, and I'd been training hard for a couple of years. Bench I always trained for strength. I couldn't NOT train low reps high weight. I HAD to outdo everyone, even the kids on the gear. I got 335 for 6 reps, and 405 for about one and a half to two (I had a spot and it's arguable so I'll just say one) But that was at 195. I 've since moved onto as perfect form as possible and not training for strength, as I want to compete, but I don't think I'll ever top the feeling I had back then.
    Anyways right now my strength is way down as I haven't trained hard for some time, but it doesn't mean as much to me anymore, go figure.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    The weight is just a means to the end resultant... big muscles. I lift to get big, not to lift weight. I don't care what you lift. How big is your chest, how small is your waist? That's what I care about. How big are your thighs? Do they help your waist look small? Are your calves proportionate?

znak is offline Senior Member
    i bench press 345lbs and squat 500lbs. i am strong and dont take steroids. i dont need them

Yeah, but my big brother can kick your a$$.

He's in Quentin now, but when he gets out, he will kick your butt.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    omg!!! you are my new hero. some day i will be as strong as you when i can bench 15 more pounds and squat 20 more pounds. dude, can i get an autograph by the way?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    those numbers are impressive but that doesent mean a whole lot, how much do u bench over your body weight? are you going parralell when doing those squats?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    those numbers are impressive but that doesent mean a whole lot, how much do u bench over your body weight? are you going parralell when doing those squats?
    He is Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    omg!!! you are my new hero. some day i will be as strong as you when i can bench 15 more pounds and squat 20 more pounds. dude, can i get an autograph by the way?
    LMAO!!

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    he didnt sound too smart anyway!!!!

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I hope that's his close grip bench ......

345????

Probably a girl.......

Thread Information