metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member

Wanting to cut up, but don't know how...

I am in the stage where I want to cut up but I have never done it before and I want to do it right. How do you go about doing it right?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    check some of the stickies at the top of the page in the diet forum... I think its there.. but check for the stickies mang.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    "Doing it right," is 100% covered in the diet forum. They'll take care of you!!!

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Mate i have found, 30 mins walking fast in morning and 30 mins in evening a few time a week as well as steak, greens, brown rice, chicken, tuna, have smaller more frequent meals so your metabolism is being worked continuiously. Dont forget good training technique, flaxseed oil(great for cutting, 3 spoons a day breakfast, lunch dinner) and keep a good positive nitrogen balance. Be sure not to cut your carbs too much keep with your complex carbs which are released over a longer period of time which prevents you from gaining excess weight. complex carbs eg Brown rice.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicafan4u69
    I am in the stage where I want to cut up but I have never done it before and I want to do it right. How do you go about doing it right?
    lifting does not get you cut, diet and cardio do. Lift in the gym as though you want to get big, and then eat to get cut.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    you don't even need to step one foot into the gym to get cut. this is assuming you already have some muscle on you. now of course if you stay out of the gym then you will loose muscle, considering that some people already loose muslce on a cut diet because they don't diet right. i am not saying to totally avoid the gym, i am just saying that you being cut, is not dependant on lifting. the two key things to being cut is diet and cardio. if you are looking just to get cut then that is all you have to do. now if you are looking to add some lean muscle then you will have to get into the gym a min. of 3 times a week. but like i said, if you already have muscle and you just want to get your body fat % low, then do the right diet and cardio.

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    I agree

Thread Information