Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jantzen and I are actually friends and in the same frat

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what college ImmmthIceman??? i hope its not suffolk county community college

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Bro if thats you in the avatar, congrats cus you are lookin big and ripped.

It's me..thanks, you made my night.....Jantzen is huge though, kills me in everything

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    what college ImmmthIceman??? i hope its not suffolk county community college
    Hahah nah. I have taken a few classes there but i go to school in CT.

It's me..thanks, you made my night.....Jantzen is huge though, kills me in everything

that made my night!!!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    this thread has really blown up thanx for all the replies. but no one has answered in black and white what exactly 3 beers will do to your hormones and weightroom performance if a workout takes place 2 days after

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    this thread has really blown up thanx for all the replies. but no one has answered in black and white what exactly 3 beers will do to your hormones and weightroom performance if a workout takes place 2 days after
    It wont do a whole lot. A few beers wont kill your lifts. DO a search on the effect of alcohol and lifting. As long as your not totally hungover the next day you should be fine. Im not saying go out and get wasted to the point where you wont be hungover, just saying a few beers wont affect you THAT much. Remember: everything in moderation

beers = empty caloies....why do that? i got out, still in college, bacardi and diet coke 0 carbs 0 sugars, i fvck b*tches, im not a pervert. Beer also makes you feel full which supresses appetite, if your bulking obviously thats not good

beer also dehydrates you and takes H20 out of body =

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    It wont do a whole lot. A few beers wont kill your lifts. DO a search on the effect of alcohol and lifting. As long as your not totally hungover the next day you should be fine. Im not saying go out and get wasted to the point where you wont be hungover, just saying a few beers wont affect you THAT much. Remember: everything in moderation
    i hit search and really havnt found anything that applies to my case

diesel21 is offline Member
    drink all u want, just don't pass out all the time.. won't effect you, unless u have crappy metabolism, sorry for the "bad" advice,,, i drink all the time.. when i diet is still drink 3 glasses of wine a day! gets u ripped! lol

beer also dehydrates you and takes H20 out of body =
    true but so does bacardi...all alcohol is a diuretic. But the good thing about that is your look more cut in the morning bc you got the water out of the subcuteous layer under your skin, at least if you get hammered anyway.

i hate that feeling!!!

i hate that feeling!!!
    yea well if i end up waking up next to a girl, i dont mind the extra little bit of cut that i get unfortunatelly i have a gf right now so it doesnt really matter

brian11, change the avatar back!!!!

i hate that feeling!!!
    I love that feeling...wish I could always look as cut as I do after a night of drinking

brian11, change the avatar back!!!!
    haha why, to make you feel better about yourself?

lol! its a funny picture

lol! its a funny picture
    great, glad its funny

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    great, glad its funny

lol bud!!!didnt mean to hurt feelings

statuZ is offline Banned
    What does this response about your ego have to do with the thread? No one likes you any more because you say you get all of these girls and you say you have a great body...

If you are going to make these generalities about hot girls wanting to get fvcked then lets also say that they like to drink. so you will be at the bar, not drinking, not having fun. so these hot girls that you say think you are so hot will soon be leaving your side to go hang out with the other big guys there that are drinking and having fun.

You seem to think that you cant get big and cut and still drink. sucks for you if thats whta you think.
    not to take sides but drinking is catabolic of course if you didn't do it at all you would make better gains than if you did do it. and like someone said it lowers your test levels and a bunhc of other ****.

statuZ is offline Banned
    What does this response about your ego have to do with the thread? No one likes you any more because you say you get all of these girls and you say you have a great body...

If you are going to make these generalities about hot girls wanting to get fvcked then lets also say that they like to drink. so you will be at the bar, not drinking, not having fun. so these hot girls that you say think you are so hot will soon be leaving your side to go hang out with the other big guys there that are drinking and having fun.

You seem to think that you cant get big and cut and still drink. sucks for you if thats whta you think.
    not to take sides but drinking is catabolic of course if you didn't do it at all you would make better gains than if you did do it. and like someone said it lowers your test levels and a bunhc of other ****.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    why'd you delete that BPP?

And like i have already stated in this thread, not drinking AT ALL may increase my results ever so slightly, but it is not enough IMO to stop my weekend binging. sorry, but i have fun going to out and drinking, and i have fun stayin at my place with friends and drinking. I only do it on the weekends. Sooooooooooooooooooooo, no it will not hurt you THAT much unless your goals are extreme like a pro BB. But for a college kid that wants to lift, IMO drink away!

why'd you delete that BPP?

And like i have already stated in this thread, not drinking AT ALL may increase my results ever so slightly, but it is not enough IMO to stop my weekend binging. sorry, but i have fun going to out and drinking, and i have fun stayin at my place with friends and drinking. I only do it on the weekends. Sooooooooooooooooooooo, no it will not hurt you THAT much unless your goals are extreme like a pro BB. But for a college kid that wants to lift, IMO drink away!

well said...
    and i deleted it because i thought he would delete the extra posts, and then it wouldn't make sence

helios is offline Associate Member
    yeah seriously im in my senior year now and ive been straight wylin since i got to school 3 years ago. I care about being in shape, but i am not going to let that hamper 4 yrs of an experience that will be one of the most memorable in your life.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    your only in college once, enjoj yourself and dont pay much heed to dieting, hell your not in a competition anyway. plenty of time to sober up after college if ya know what i mean. the key is moderation, getting hammered on a friday and saturday is ok in my book. hell i still do and ive been outta college for quite awhile.

ok all good points, but does someone actaully know exactly how 3 beers will affect your testosterone levels and for how long?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look. Let me clear some stuff up.

Achohal will lower test levels, but the effect is neglegeble if it is once a week. Bacardi and diet coke is a great idea and It is one of the things that i will have on the few occasions where i do drink. However, It can't be said that bacardi has zero carbs per se, as alchohal does convert to sugar in the liver. However, bacardi is still a better choice than beer cuz it has no carbs from yeast unlike beer. Not to mention, beer in the large amounts it may take to cause drunk ness may be quite volumous and lead to distended abdomin, also called beer belly. Streching of the muscles due to high volumes of fluids in there. Kinda like ronnie colmans abdomin.
    So bacardi is good cuz it's low volume drinking.

And Brian11, i'm not sayin DON't go to the bar. Of course you have to go to the bar to meet chicks. But you order a diet coke, SAY it's rum and coke, and let the girls drink. Maybe have one real shot if the the dude is driving, but the rest should be blanks. Their is nothing better than being totally coherent while some hot chick your with is totally looped.

I think a pervert is respectable in as much as a man getting ass and his pursuit of ass can always be respected. And don't try to tell me that you guys aren't
    pervs. All dudes are. Ya like vagina's don't ya? Unless you guys are the type that don't like anal sex with a female. How could you not love the butthole?

Oh, and brian11, yes chicks do wanna get fvcked by muscular guys. IN FACT, that's all they want us for is SEX. Netscape had the results of a study done that shows women find goodlooking muscular men twice as attractive as other good looking men without muscles.
    AND the study said that women are more likely to have FLINGS with muscle men AND SISSY GIRL RELATIONSHIPS with skinny guys as well as make them LIFE PARTNERS, becuse they feel like a skinny guy has less sexual options and will stay in the relationship cuz they know they can't get it anywhere else. WORKS FOR ME. I'l just keep myself and shape and plan for a **** fest the rest of my life, letting women treat me like a sex object. Or if ya wanna get married, slowly let yourself go in your mid 30's so you won't be too sexy for the ladies and you can settle down.

Bottom line, experiment. See what the effects are, but whatch the bodyfat. Unless of course you don't mind blowing up in a bulking cycle. You may be able to handle 3 beers a week with no fat gain. You may not. 3 is not alot. I can't imagine ince a week would hurt.
    I would do the bacardi though.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 09-13-2004 at 09:38 AM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i drink like fish on the weekends and still see progress. load up the funnel and slam some natty ice SON!!

thanks for the replies. dont get me wrong dawgs, but i love me some alcohol. the thing is i love my pecs, delts bis and tris n lats a hell of alot more than alc. so i am going to make the commitment of drinking only once a weekend and keep the volume of beer down and not get hungover.

the clothes will come off. i lu me sum pussy. besides, once the alcohol kicks in, one may have trouble getting it up, so keeping the alcohol down will help in the dorm room.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    And dont forget you are both perverts too!!!!!!!!! Oh, and you are cool

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Look. And Brian11, i'm not sayin DON't go to the bar. Of course you have to go to the bar to meet chicks. But you order a diet coke, SAY it's rum and coke, and let the girls drink. Maybe have one real shot if the the dude is driving, but the rest should be blanks. Their is nothing better than being totally coherent while some hot chick your with is totally looped.

I think a pervert is respectable in as much as a man getting ass and his pursuit of ass can always be respected. And don't try to tell me that you guys aren't
    pervs. All dudes are. Ya like vagina's don't ya? Unless you guys are the type that don't like anal sex with a female. How could you not love the butthole?

Oh, and brian11, yes chicks do wanna get fvcked by muscular guys. IN FACT, that's all they want us for is SEX. Netscape had the results of a study done that shows women find goodlooking muscular men twice as attractive as other good looking men without muscles.
    AND the study said that women are more likely to have FLINGS with muscle men AND SISSY GIRL RELATIONSHIPS with skinny guys as well as make them LIFE PARTNERS, becuse they feel like a skinny guy has less sexual options and will stay in the relationship cuz they know they can't get it anywhere else. WORKS FOR ME. I'l just keep myself and shape and plan for a **** fest the rest of my life, letting women treat me like a sex object. Or if ya wanna get married, slowly let yourself go in your mid 30's so you won't be too sexy for the ladies and you can settle down.
    This is one of the most well thought out and intellegent posts Ive ever seen. I totaly agree. Especially the bolded stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

how is being a pervert respectable?

how is being a pervert respectable?
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

i like the new avatar texas! (any picture of you is hot)

i like the new avatar texas! (any picture of you is hot)
    THANKS!!!!! I am going to get a real nasty one of me and then let you say that!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a perv. I don't like anal sex. That's where poop comes from. That's just to dirty for me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I'm not a perv. I don't like anal sex. That's where poop comes from. That's just to dirty for me.
    Exactly......

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not the only one. Yay!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information