Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

alcohol and training

well bros, i have just entered college and am attending a huge party school. so my question is this....
    if i have a few (FEW) drinks 1 weekend day a week, how will this affect my training. i do not drink liquor just beer. i am not talking about getting toasted either. when i drink, i dont drink enough to take me too far away from being sober. i just like to feel the buz, i never drink enough to have a hangover. In fact, i dont drink to get drunk, just a few to feel the buz and stay pretty sober.

how will drinking like this affect my test levels and training if at all? i also wont train the day after a few.

Merlin_TM is offline New Member
    In moderation it wont hurt you at all.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    well bros, i have just entered college and am attending a huge party school. so my question is this....
    if i have a few (FEW) drinks 1 weekend day a week, how will this affect my training. i do not drink liquor just beer. i am not talking about getting toasted either. when i drink, i dont drink enough to take me too far away from being sober. i just like to feel the buz, i never drink enough to have a hangover. In fact, i dont drink to get drunk, just a few to feel the buz and stay pretty sober.

how will drinking like this affect my test levels and training if at all? i also wont train the day after a few.
    LOL, just entering college? wont drink til you get drunk? famous last words IMO. Bro, get smashed, get laid, and have a good time. I drink every weekend, still seeing results. Now if i was in competition no i wouldnt drink. but im in college and ill be ****ed if im gonna pass up some good times for my diet. Tear it up during the week but friday and saturday night are acohol time. Friday and saturday during the day is diet time.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    LOL, just entering college? wont drink til you get drunk? famous last words IMO. Bro, get smashed, get laid, and have a good time. I drink every weekend, still seeing results. Now if i was in competition no i wouldnt drink. but im in college and ill be ****ed if im gonna pass up some good times for my diet. Tear it up during the week but friday and saturday night are acohol time. Friday and saturday during the day is diet time.

ABSOLUTELY! But I can't because I have military stuff to do and I can't drink a lot.
    Last edited by slizzut; 09-12-2004 at 07:25 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    College here too. I got all my drinkin outta the way early tho. From here on out its training and military stuff. Booze would not be a very wise addition to it. IMO getting sloshed after a week of training is a waste of a week of training. Alcohol can surpress test production for like 3 days after consuming it in large quantities. Ill still go out and look for chicks, but no drinkin for me.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    It won't hurt if you do it like you said. And ignore Brian11's comment about being a fish. College kids often look like such fat slobs, and it's the beer and pizza at fault. Go around campus and take pics of some girls. Then, look at those girls at the end of the year. Saddlebag city! And notice how all your friends faces will start looking like the moon.
    College kids are some of the laziest hedonistic bastards i have ever seen. College is a breeding ground for bad habits, as far as dieting and taking care of your body.
    Drinking is fun sure. But you know what else is fun? Being the only one able to walk out of the shower with just atowel around your waist and knowing you look good. Or being able to play strip poker at every party, even though you are a wretched poker player.
    College should not be about drinking. It should be about SEX.
    And you can't get sex looking soft. I mean you can, but it's harder. Let the girls get drunk, and **** them while they say yes in their drunkness. Be a SEX FEIND, not a DRUNKARD.
    Women notice a nice physique. They do. Not many guys have it, and if you do, you will stand out. You will be on a higher level. I have gotten sex simply by getting my shirt off at parties, or putting on a little strip show for the hoes.
    I mean, don't come of as an ego maniac, but show it if ya got it.
    Discipline can be seen in a physique. Eating and drinking like a pig even if it's just on weekends can hurt you, slowly, but it will hurt you. As far as how you look. you are right in not liftin the day after drinking. Beer dehydrates you, and your workout will ****t.
    Have fun. Get girls drunk. Have sex with them. Try to get some on video, be a complete pervert. Perverts are cool. Perverts are respectable. But drunkards are weak willed faggots with no self control, who put beer before pussy. Nothing comes before pussy. The whole reasn you work out, is to get into the pussey. Each rep, of each set brings you closer to the pussy. You may not have realized it, but that is one of the motivating factors in becoming a muscular beast, along with exhibiting dominance over other, weaker males.
    Stay disciplined. Don't eat everythig in the cafeteria. I know it''s tempting, lots of goodies. But focus on the pussy. Rmember who you are. You are different. You are not a gluttoness fat ass like the rest of america. Eat big, but eat clean. Don't lose sight of your goal:The muscle and the pussy.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 09-12-2004 at 07:30 PM.

Just drink light beer and I'm sure you'll be chilling..I'm assuming you get plenty of cardio and sht from the military stuff? Seriously though, have as much fun as you can, you will regret it later if you don't. I just graduated 2 years ago from probably the biggest party school in the country, and I'd give anything in the world to go back. If your serious about lifting, then just eat healthy, train hard, and like i said drink light beer when you drink. I know its real cliche, but college is definately the best 4 years of your life, so live it up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    It won't hurt if you do it like you said. And ignore Brian11's comment about being a fish. College kids often look like such fat slobs, and it's the beer and pizza at fault. Go around campus and take pics of some girls. Then, look at those girls at the end of the year. Saddlebag city! And notice how all your friends faces will start looking like the moon.
    College kids are some of the laziest hedonistic bastards i have ever seen. College is a breeding ground for bad habits, as far as dieting and taking care of your body.
    Drinking is fun sure. But you know what else is fun? Being the only one able to walk out of the shower with just atowel around your waist and knowing you look good. Or being able to play strip poker at every party, even though you are a wretched poker player.
    And you can't get sex looking soft. I mean you can, but it's harder. Let the girls get drunk, and **** them while they say yes in their drunkness. Be a SEX FEIND, not a DRUNKARD.
    Women notice a nice physique. They do. Not many guys have it, and if you do, you will stand out. You will be on a higher level. I have gotten sex simply by getting my shirt off at parties, or putting on a little strip show for the hoes.
    Discipline can be seen in a physique. Eating and drinking like a pig even if it's just on weekends can hurt you, slowly, but it will hurt you. As far as how you look. you are right in not liftin the day after drinking. Beer dehydrates you, and your workout will ****t.
    Have fun. Get girls drunk. Have sex with them. Try to get some on video, be a complete pervert. Perverts are cool. Perverts are respectable. But drunkards are weak willed faggots with no self control, who put beer before pussy. Nothing comes before pussy. The whole reasn you work out, is to get into the pussey. Each rep, of each set brings you closer to the pussy. You may not have realized it, but that is one of the motivating factors in becoming a muscular beast, along with exhibiting dominance over other, weaker males.
    Stay disciplined. Don't eat everythig in the cafeteria. I know it''s tempting, lots of goodies. But focus on the pussy. Rmember who you are. You are different. You are not a gluttoness fat ass like the rest of america. Eat big, but eat clean. Don't lose sight of your goal:The muscle and the pussy.
    Good luck.

Anyway, whose goal are you talking about? Ive been in college for 3 years and im in much better shape now than i was as a freshman. Can you still progress while drinking? Yes. Take your preaching to the church. See you at the bar

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Big Poppa pump is right, but i would aviod all types of beer and try bacardi and diet coke. 0 carbs and 0 sugars. no empty calories like beer

Good luck.
    AWSOME post! Thats my thoughts exactly. I have girls look as they drive by and some (one today) yell "youre hott" as they drove by. It deffinetly shows what hard work and determination will do. You can eat at the caffeteria but you gotta know what to get. Since I cut up over the summer and gotten slightly bigger from last year, Ive gotten so many looks and more importantly phone numbers. Its like Im in high demand, and its so kickass. You wear a tight party shirt or dress real sharp and walk into a party with girls and they all turn around away from thier fatass pussy boyfriends, its a power rush. Like a shark crusing around a group of seals, everyone knows the shark is gettin some seal, its up to the shark to pick his prey.

Girls might even say that big muscular guys are gross in front of a bunch of people, but if its just a hot chick and you (the ripped to shreds huge guy) she will be all over you. Hot chicks want to get FVCKED. And only a huge guy like ourselves can give it to em the way they want it. If youre twice as big as some scrawny guy, then you can rail a chick at least twice as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    AWSOME post! Thats my thoughts exactly. I have girls look as they drive by and some (one today) yell "youre hott" as they drove by. It deffinetly shows what hard work and determination will do. You can eat at the caffeteria but you gotta know what to get. Since I cut up over the summer and gotten slightly bigger from last year, Ive gotten so many looks and more importantly phone numbers. Its like Im in high demand, and its so kickass. You wear a tight party shirt or dress real sharp and walk into a party with girls and they all turn around away from thier fatass pussy boyfriends, its a power rush. Like a shark crusing around a group of seals, everyone knows the shark is gettin some seal, its up to the shark to pick his prey.

Girls might even say that big muscular guys are gross in front of a bunch of people, but if its just a hot chick and you (the ripped to shreds huge guy) she will be all over you. Hot chicks want to get FVCKED. And only a huge guy like ourselves can give it to em the way they want it. If youre twice as big as some scrawny guy, then you can rail a chick at least twice as hard.
    i couldnt agree with you more solider

true that man. I mean if i am not getting drunk and mostly staying sober, will that small amount of alcohol mess with my hormones and weight room performance?

yes getting smashed will **** up your test levels. for me to get wasted everyweekend would mean kissing my muscles goodby.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-13-2004 at 08:28 AM.

What does this response about your ego have to do with the thread? No one likes you any more because you say you get all of these girls and you say you have a great body...

If you are going to make these generalities about hot girls wanting to get fvcked then lets also say that they like to drink. so you will be at the bar, not drinking, not having fun. so these hot girls that you say think you are so hot will soon be leaving your side to go hang out with the other big guys there that are drinking and having fun.

You seem to think that you cant get big and cut and still drink. sucks for you if thats whta you think.

like anabolic boy said, its about ****ing pussy not getting ****ed up. I mean if i am not getting drunk and mostly staying sober, will that small amount of alcohol mess with my hormones and weight room performance?
    It wont help you for whole hella sure.

If you don't like drinking, then don't drink...but don't give up drinking in college because you think its gonna mess up your lifting. Do whatever you want, but I'm telling you, you WILL regret it. I drank all the time, and i'm real glad i did, and it didn't affect my lifting at all. If I was training for Olympia, then yeah, maybe I would have given up drinking. But I don't think anyone here is at that level where its worth ruining your college experience to make your liftin 2% more preoductive by not drinking.

What does this response about your ego have to do with the thread? No one likes you any more because you say you get all of these girls and you say you have a great body...

If you are going to make these generalities about hot girls wanting to get fvcked then lets also say that they like to drink. so you will be at the bar, not drinking, not having fun. so these hot girls that you say think you are so hot will soon be leaving your side to go hang out with the other big guys there that are drinking and having fun.

You seem to think that you cant get big and cut and still drink. sucks for you if thats whta you think.
    DUDE, DRINKING WILL HINDER YOUR GAINS AND PERFORMANCE. I still go to bars and parties. Get a cup and put water or soda in it. No one will say $hit and if they do, so what. A chick wont walk away if youre not drinking. I still have a good time with no booze. Needing alcohol for fun are the true words of an alcoholic.

Getting bigger or cut while drinking could be possible, daaaaaa good, good. Think of what you would be if you didnt drink like a fish.

ok ok, what would 3 beers on a saturday night do to your hormones and weightroom performance?

DUDE, DRINKING WILL HINDER YOUR GAINS AND PERFORMANCE. I still go to bars and parties. Get a cup and put water or soda in it. No one will say $hit and if they do, so what. A chick wont walk away if youre not drinking. I still have a good time with no booze. Needing alcohol for fun are the true words of an alcoholic.

Getting bigger or cut while drinking could be possible, daaaaaa good, good. Think of what you would be if you didnt drink like a fish.

Like I said..don't drink if you don't want to, but to say sht like "needing alcohol to have fun are the true words of an alcoholic" is just absurd. Make up whatever sht you want..but college would have sucked if I didn't drink. Let yourself have fun and experience college. Soldier, I'm assuming you either went to a small school, or didn't go away? Maybe thats why you have such a biased opinion. I'm not knocking you, so don't be offended..I'd just hate for this kid to not have as much fun as he he could because he gives up drinking in college.

ok ok, what would 3 beers on a saturday night do to your hormones and weightroom performance?
    Prolly not too much. Im talkin more like 10 or 12. I had 4-6 drinks last nite. Prolly too much but I had a great time and Im done until new years eve. ESPECIALLY durning my M1T cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Like I said..don't drink if you don't want to, but to say sht like "needing alcohol to have fun are the true words of an alcoholic" is just absurd. Make up whatever sht you want..but college would have sucked if I didn't drink. Let yourself have fun and experience college. Soldier, I'm assuming you either went to a small school, or didn't go away? Maybe thats why you have such a biased opinion. I'm not knocking you, so don't be offended..I'd just hate for this kid to not have as much fun as he he could because he gives up drinking in college.
    thank you.

drinking does not make you an alcoholic. thats very ignorant. I dont drink during the week, but drinking is part of college. I would not give it up for my lifting. Also drinking like a fish? who says that...

You are right that perhaps i would see slightly better results by not drinking at all. But as long as im improving im happy. I think that is what this kid wants to know, if drinking some will hurt him. The answer is no, or at worst very minimal.

thank you.

drinking does not make you an alcoholic. thats very ignorant. I dont drink during the week, but drinking is part of college. I would not give it up for my lifting. Also drinking like a fish? who says that...

You are right that perhaps i would see slightly better results by not drinking at all. But as long as im improving im happy. I think that is what this kid wants to know, if drinking some will hurt him. The answer is no, or at worst very minimal.
    exactly

big poppa pump has so issues with college

law school sucks!

Prolly not too much. Im talkin more like 10 or 12. I had 4-6 drinks last nite. Prolly too much but I had a great time and Im done until new years eve. ESPECIALLY durning my M1T cycle.
    That brings me to another point, I dont cycle AAS or PH, so that may have something to do with it also. I dont know the effects of drinking on those enhancers. But for being natural and young, we can drink and it not effect us like it would a 30 year old.

if i drink alone and to get rid of my problems, im not an alcoholic?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Be a SEX FEINDHave fun. Get girls drunk. Have sex with them. Try to get some on video, be a complete pervert. Perverts are cool. Perverts are respectable. The whole reasn you work out, is to get into the pussey. Each rep, of each set brings you closer to the pussy.
    Good luck.

Bro, that is some of the most TWISTED philosophy I've ever heard. You must not have a sister.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Bro, that is some of the most TWISTED philosophy I've ever heard. You must not have a sister.
    **** i didnt even see that, i just kind of skimmed his response. Wow, i dont know why im even argueing my position against logic like that. And he thinks drinking is bad? How about being pathetic needing to get a girl drunk and trying to take advantage of her. Bro I hope you are big bc acting like that will get you into some confrontations with some big, upset bros.

Let yourself have fun and experience college. Soldier, I'm assuming you either went to a small school, or didn't go away? Maybe thats why you have such a biased opinion. I'm not knocking you, so don't be offended..I'd just hate for this kid to not have as much fun as he he could because he gives up drinking in college.
    Im currently at Northern Illinois Univ. Theres PLENTY of parties around here and Ive had my nites where I blew my brains out, hell yeah it was fun, but it hampered my lifting, I could deff tell when I hit the gym on monday. He asked if it would hamper his gains, I said it will. Yeah you can still improve when you drink, but not to the extent that you would w/out booze. To each his own, but for the rest of this sem Im goin cold turkey. Its not gonna be as fun, but Ill take better physique, grades, and chicks over booze.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Hot chicks want to get FVCKED. And only a huge guy like ourselves can give it to em the way they want it. If youre twice as big as some scrawny guy, then you can rail a chick at least twice as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    if i drink alone and to get rid of my problems, im not an alcoholic?

As long as its bacardi, 0 carbs, 0 sugar...your fine

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    save these quotes bc these are crazy...

you guys sounds so ignorant saying sh!t like that

Have fun. Get girls drunk. Have sex with them. Try to get some on video, be a complete pervert. Perverts are cool. Perverts are respectable. But drunkards are weak willed faggots with no self control, who put beer before pussy. Nothing comes before pussy.

this is byfar the stupidest thing ever. you must be in a fraternity. how are perverts cool??? are you serious?

I was gonna say something about the pervert comment but forgot. Deff sounds like a frat guy.

I was gonna say something about the pervert comment but forgot. Deff sounds like a frat guy.
    You had your own rather stupid comment.

Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Hot chicks want to get FVCKED. And only a huge guy like ourselves can give it to em the way they want it. If youre twice as big as some scrawny guy, then you can rail a chick at least twice as hard.

theres a difference bewteen being cocky and being a pervert!

this is byfar the stupidest thing ever. you must be in a fraternity. how are perverts cool??? are you serious?

Jantzen told me in private that he likes frat guys

theres a difference bewteen being cocky and being a pervert!
    absolutely anabolics was much worse, funny nevertheless to say that being big has anything to do with fvcking

Jantzen told me in private that he likes frat guys
    really? thats funny bc i like frat guys girlfriends...and they like me.

Big Poppa Pump told me in a PM that HE IS A PERVERT!!!!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    screw all this pervert talk. Have some occasional drinks, but most of all whatever you do make sure you have the time of your life in college. IM a senior and im making sure that my last year here is a blast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information