Thread: Abs

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

Abs

does anyone have a site with sick ab workouts

i want somting simple to help get the job done

i no diet is the 1st now i need a decent workout

brooklynthug22 is offline New Member
    Most of the ab excersizes should be common sense. It does not take alot to fatigue them. I like hanging leg lifts. jacknives are a real good all around one, obique twists and crunches. However everyone is different try some of them and see what works well for you. If you dont know what these are then i recomend purchasing the bible or "The Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding" it has alot of good excerszes in it. Diet is the most important thing though. Some pro bodybuilders dont even do ab excersizes. they believe that everyone has abs and they come through with a good diet.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Good abs should be built with squats, deads, and other core stabilization excersises.

However, many like additional work. Train you abs like you would any other muscle---heavy weights in the 8-15 rep range.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks i know the basics just was looking 4 a developed plan ...........but ill guess i just stick the ordinary ab routine

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend bought the Navy Seals Ab Workout tape. I hear it's pretty sick. He don't have resulst though. He bought, didn't say he used it. LOL. And his diet sucks, and he don't do enough cardio. He's a fat ass.

Thread Information