MastrYoDa is offline New Member

Has anywone had this problem??

hey guys, just wondering if anyone out there has experienced very sharp pains in the elbow area. I have been dealing with this pain for over 2 months now thinking that it will go away on its own. It feels like the pain is comming from the elbow itself??? It especially kills when I am doing skull crushers.

Does anyone know the reason behind this and how I might go about fixing this problem?

thx for your help

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I got that often when I was lifting. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. It happened when I'd play racquetball for too long too.

When I removed the following exercises from my routine, the pain went away:
    1. Hammer curls
    2. Heavy preacher curls
    (Essentially, I removed any movement that put stress on the elbow while my forearm was twisted counterclockwise for the left arm and clockwise for the right [ie, palms up, thumbs outward]).

MastrYoDa is offline New Member
    thx bro...that's what i thought. I really noticed the pain after I moved up in weight on skull crushers. But because my training partner did not experience these symptoms, i thought it was from something else. Will take your advice and see what happens

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It's called tennis elbow if the sharp pain is on the outer part of elbow. Golfers tendintis if it's on the inner elbow near the bony part. Only time off & less weight will help. Some supps may help recovery but time is key..

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yea i used to get it reaaall bad when i hit the speed bag..i took ibprofen600 for like 3 weeks and now i supp w/ glucosomine ands haven't had the problem since..i also have stopped hitting the speed bag

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I get that pain when I do skull crushers or tri push downs. I just add more wieght and it goes away.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yep I get the same thing from playing raquetball and then trying to go and life heavy.....and just like I posted in another thread.....taking some time off seemed to help...but dam that sucks...now that im using deca ..the tendonitis hasnt effected me one bit.

Thread Information