Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Too Much Pump...

The last two weeks every time I go to the gym, about half way through, depending on what muscle group I am working; my muscles get really pumped and it almost hurts. It just feels like I am always flexing the muscle. It came to a point with Biceps that I couldn't lift anymore. Any advice. Comments would help.

Peace

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    The last two weeks every time I go to the gym, about half way through, depending on what muscle group I am working; my muscles get really pumped and it almost hurts. It just feels like I am always flexing the muscle. It came to a point with Biceps that I couldn't lift anymore. Any advice. Comments would help.

Peace
    what are you on?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    sounds awesome to me...i would love that! haha i d k

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey,give that pump to me! j/k bro, don't you want it? If your are having pain then I suggest you lift lighter and less sets.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Huge pumps are the $hit!! Keep em goin like that.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58

Peace
    If you didn't have over a thousand posts, I would think you are just jerking our chains...

What exactly is the problem? Getting so pumped that you can't lift anymore is a problem?

I have the opposite problem, not matter how much weight I put on the bar, it seems light. I just keep adding plate after plate and the weight just keeps flying up. There is only one problem, I always wake up.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I guess I am not explaining it well. I am not taking anything, my muscles just get too amped, thats cool I guess if you want to look big. I am just trying to get a lift in and this bs makes it impossible.

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried to rest longer between sets?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I have that problem with biceps, only biceps though. Sometimes they get so pumped up I can't do anymore sets. I can hardly move them. I can't even wash my face in the locker room after my workout. It doesn't happen every workout. Increasing rest time helps.

dukebrown is offline New Member
    get off the dbal. lol

When im on dbal and I work out my arms at the end of the workout I cant touch my nose. How often are you lifting each muscle group. When I played football we would do mon tue thur fri and the frequency was too much for me, by thur and fri i could bearly get out of the gym and change my cloths cause i was soo pumped.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a simple soultion, do not do any direct bi exercises as other exercises can work the bi seconday.

Thread Information