statuZ is offline Banned

On Juice, able to train lacking bi's 2x a week?

Hey guys my bi's are lacking a little bit,a nd i just recently started a cycle of dbol , eq and test, and im wandering if its okay that i train bi's with back on tuesday, and then train bi's again seperatly on friday? Since you recover faster on juice i am wandering if this okay? thanks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya its not uncommon to work a part of the arm twice a week.. i only do once but occcasionaly i will do a second time.. try to switch up the routing tho on the seperate days.. do different excersizes so that it shocks the biceps a bit more.. and try to go a bit heavier if your trying to bulk them up..

Sammy1980 is offline Junior Member
    my friend when he took trenbolone : he trained bicep curl every day before bed 5 set 10 reps..try it..very good method he told me..

othwerise max 3 times a week

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    Hey guys my bi's are lacking a little bit,a nd i just recently started a cycle of dbol, eq and test, and im wandering if its okay that i train bi's with back on tuesday, and then train bi's again seperatly on friday? Since you recover faster on juice i am wandering if this okay? thanks

If they have recovered, go for it. (Nice thing about gear is that short recovery time, make the most out of it!) If they are still sore, hold off.

Agree with Phatmark, mix up your exercises. With Dbol in the mix, go really heavy one of the days.

I am assuming that Sammy is joking about three times a week... not good advice,

na..not joking??

Thread Information