Thread: Ronnie Curls?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Ronnie Curls?

Any one know the proper form or have a link to the proper form with pics of how to do the curls Ron Coleman uses at the end of his bicep work out? I tried doing them the way that a friend of mine showed me, but it felt like I wasn't doing that much work. Maybe it's just because I live in a town with many short Mexicans and I'm a freak of nature at 6' 3". The cable machine seems to low and to narrow for me.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    how is he doing them?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    how is he doing them?
    using a cable crossover machine with the attachments at the top, so the contraction is hit while in the dbl bi pose/position. Not a big fan of this exercise personally. Try lying cable curls, they are weird but i like em.

Set the pulley at my feet and lie on a bench or the floor? One or both arms at a time?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Set the pulley at my feet and lie on a bench or the floor? One or both arms at a time?
    kinda but i put a bench there and have the pulley about sternum height so my body doesnt get in the way of the cable. Saw Ruhl doing em in made in germany. I do both arms at the same time.

Wow, you have nice equipment at your gym. I can't change the height of my pulleys. It's either at the top or the floor level. Unless you mean to put the bench in the middle, perpindicular to both floor level pulleys, and then do curls with my arms hanging out like the the starting point of bench cross-over flies?

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    63190, whats up with the despective mention of Mexicans?
    I take offense to that kind of crap.

No disrespect. Just sating an obvious fact. My doctor used to always say "God****! You're a big Mexican!" I'm tall and most other peeps around where I live are not. I'm six foot three and one quartor inches tall. Can you dig that pipmjuice? I mean, how tall are you, your parents, relatives, distant or near?

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    63190, i kinda get what you mean, but work on your phrasing. if you just said "well i reside in mexico and most of the people around here are short" then it wouldn't half as offensive. your phrasing says it all. the way you said it makes it seem like you're mocking them, however true it might be. it's just like racism. however true the fact that certain races do not perform as well as others in certain areas doesn't make it any reason for you to mock them. just be more tactful if you didn't mean it. now, no more quarrels on this.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if you just kneel btwn the cable crossovers then you can get the same angle coleman uses as his pullys seem pretty high almost like he's pulling down and in at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    63190, i kinda get what you mean, but work on your phrasing. if you just said "well i reside in mexico and most of the people around here are short" then it wouldn't half as offensive. your phrasing says it all. the way you said it makes it seem like you're mocking them, however true it might be. it's just like racism. however true the fact that certain races do not perform as well as others in certain areas doesn't make it any reason for you to mock them. just be more tactful if you didn't mean it. now, no more quarrels on this.
    M'kay. I'm always misunderstood in real life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if you just kneel btwn the cable crossovers then you can get the same angle coleman uses as his pullys seem pretty high almost like he's pulling down and in at the same time
    I'll have to try that. I saw some other big Mexican doing that too.

Merlin_TM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpjuice
    63190, whats up with the despective mention of Mexicans?
    I take offense to that kind of crap.
    I don't understand why you would take offense to the mention of Mexicans. He didn't use racial slurs or imply anything negative. I think people are too PC nowadays and want to take offense to everything for no reason.

Just my 2cc.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Now, now..lets be politically correct here children.

Either answer his question or shut the hell up..why bring up some phrasing error?

My god.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

Either answer his question or shut the hell up..why bring up some phrasing error?

My god.
    Word

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

My god.
    i'm just trying to solve things before they start flaming each other and this thread becomes a "you suck" thread more than one about curls. you know how irritating it gets.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    mexican mexican mexican mexican mexican.

lol bro, the word mexican by itself doesn't do anything.

Thread Information