fabry is offline Senior Member

how often legs on juice (test/eq)?

hi, im thinkin to change my legs workout from e7d to e5d, coz im growing too much in the upper body while my legs are "slow" to grow.
    --> i cannot squat!! for more than one problem... so i can only do presses, leg ext, smith machine 1-legged squats and lunges (of course leg curls).
    what do u think about e5d? any other idea?
    also, im "poor" in vastus medialis area (the "drop" close to the knee), any idea?
    thanks

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    hi, im thinkin to change my legs workout from e7d to e5d, coz im growing too much in the upper body while my legs are "slow" to grow.
    --> i cannot squat!! for more than one problem... so i can only do presses, leg ext, smith machine 1-legged squats and lunges (of course leg curls).
    what do u think about e5d? any other idea?
    also, im "poor" in vastus medialis area (the "drop" close to the knee), any idea?
    thanks
    When I am on, I do legs every four days.

As soon as they recover, I beat the sh*t out of them again. I do legs Monday and Friday. My legs are wierd, unless I really do something insane, they recover in a day or two. If I get well out of the box, it can take up to a week to recover. What is really strange is I cannot dupicate a beating, if I do the same work out that wiped me out of a week a second time, they rebound and are ready three days later.

I believe that most people vastly undertrain their legs.

If you can walk down stairs and don't feel anything, time to hit them again!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what your taking about my legs are the weak link evan tho I can do partial squats up to 425lbs. I have bad knees which full deep seated squats (heavy) causes some pain. You could try the smith machine frontal squats lying the bar on your upper chest area & crisscross your arms. This can target the area you are trying to hit. Just use lighter weights if you have to & pump out reps. Leg extentions can also help the outer sweep..

fabry is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro's for your inputs!
    any other suggestion?

Thread Information