ctemkg is offline New Member

Smile Not seeing much growth yet

Hi. I am currently on week 7 of my first cycle. I am not too excited about the results. Reading other guys postings, by this time, they had people comment on how they have gained weight or look bigger. I have not heard any of that.

Started at 152lbs
    Currently at 155lbs

Week 1-3
    Test Cip 200 mg
    HGH 2iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Week 4-7 (current week)
    Test Cip 400 mg
    HGH 4 iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Work out 3 days a week, each body section only 1 time a week.
    I basically try to work 4-6 reps with heavier weight hoping to gain in size.

I gained a few pounds and a small amount of muscle, but then it kind of stopped. I am taking almost 200 grams protein and 1500 additional calories a day. Hopefully I will see some more results soon. I would like to gain another 15-20 lbs muscle and look larger.

Any advice on increasing the growth? I have yet to hear anyone tell me that I look like I have gained weight or look stronger. I was expecting to have a stronger sex drive with Test, but I can not tell any difference.

I did make the mistake of working my abs with weights, so now I need to find someway to reduce that muscle area. There is not much fat there (I am tall and kinda thin), just a little, but the muscle got too big.

Thanks.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    dude, at 150 most of everybody will tell you that you are not even ready for a cycle. i was just in a thread reading a debate about how you should be 200 pounds minumum to start a cycle. at 150 pounds, the cold hard truth is that you dont have diet and excersize in order

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I bet your diet is terrible

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Post your diet in the Diet Forum.
    I would recommend increasing your frequency. Training 3x/weekly means that you are doing 2-3 bodyparts daily. Therefore, your volume might be too low. By increasing frequency and working a specific bodypart per training session, volume and intensity can be greater. This may lead to your desired effects, if your deitary approach is solid.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your b/f%? If you lost b/f and gained 3 lbs then you may be up 7-10lbs lbm which is good at 7 wks. Also if you never trained before your muscles are not being stressed enough. Like others said check diet other than that perhaps you have a fake cyp.No gains on the HGH is normal at 7 wks..

ctemkg is offline New Member

Smile Body Fat

Hi. Thanks for the good responses. As far as body fat goes, how do I determine that? On the web there are several calculators to estimate this. Here is what they said for me:

Estimate #1 based on height and weight
    Your "Ponderal Index" is 13.45 which gives an estimated body fat of 4.5% ( 7.2 pounds of fat)

Estimate #2 based on waist size and weight
    Estimated body fat of 15.9% (25.4 pounds of fat)

Estimate #3 based on waist size and weight
    Your Body Fat % is 15.73 %

se11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    dude, at 150 most of everybody will tell you that you are not even ready for a cycle. i was just in a thread reading a debate about how you should be 200 pounds minumum to start a cycle. at 150 pounds, the cold hard truth is that you dont have diet and excersize in order
    not totally true. i am around 150 as well(altough I don't take steroids ) and have been working out for close to a year. since i started i've gained about 10 pounds, gained nice size and shape, and am still working out hard and seeing constant improvements. i'm sure if i weighed more, i could see bigger sizes and i am currently working on that as well. i am not fat, out of shape, or anything like that. however, i definatley agree you should be around 200 to start a cycle, but i have to say that i'm not the "biggest" guy around but at 157 pounds i have nice cut, size, and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ctemkg
    Hi. I am currently on week 7 of my first cycle. I am not too excited about the results. Reading other guys postings, by this time, they had people comment on how they have gained weight or look bigger. I have not heard any of that.

Started at 152lbs
    Currently at 155lbs

Work out 3 days a week, each body section only 1 time a week.
    I basically try to work 4-6 reps with heavier weight hoping to gain in size.

I gained a few pounds and a small amount of muscle, but then it kind of stopped. I am taking almost 200 grams protein and 1500 additional calories a day. Hopefully I will see some more results soon. I would like to gain another 15-20 lbs muscle and look larger.

Any advice on increasing the growth? I have yet to hear anyone tell me that I look like I have gained weight or look stronger. I was expecting to have a stronger sex drive with Test, but I can not tell any difference.

I did make the mistake of working my abs with weights, so now I need to find someway to reduce that muscle area. There is not much fat there (I am tall and kinda thin), just a little, but the muscle got too big.

Thanks.

Not meant as a flame, but how long have you been working out? From your posts, it sounds like you really don't have too much experience lifting. You should be really comfortable in the gym and have maxed out your natural potential before you take anything.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    not totally true. i am around 150 as well(altough I don't take steroids) and have been working out for close to a year. since i started i've gained about 10 pounds, gained nice size and shape, and am still working out hard and seeing constant improvements. i'm sure if i weighed more, i could see bigger sizes and i am currently working on that as well. i am not fat, out of shape, or anything like that. however, i definatley agree you should be around 200 to start a cycle, but i have to say that i'm not the "biggest" guy around but at 157 pounds i have nice cut, size, and strength.
    very good. but you have SOOOO much more room to grow. you can naturally gain ahelluvallot more. in 4 years, i gained close to 100 pounds of muscle.

120-217 pounds in 4 years

Thread Information