AGGRESSIVEKUBA is offline New Member

morning work out

since my job is very demanding im going to have 2 which my days now sun/mon/wen/thur i was thinking of doing chest and bi on sundays in the morning like wake up have a good breakfast and shot ova after and hour and lift is this a good idea ??? in the morning ??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    That's fine. Just understand that any food that is not fully digested before your workout will probably sit in your stomach until your body beginst to recover after the workout. During your workout, your body will be using it's energy to do things other than digest food.

I would save the big breakfast for after your workout, eating only something light before hand.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Half cup oat meal and cup of fat free milk/protiene drink half an hour before the gym?

AGGRESSIVEKUBA is offline New Member
    ok thanx for the tips

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Half cup oat meal and cup of fat free milk/protiene drink half an hour before the gym?
    Half an hour before the gym won't give your body much time to digest.

If your gym is not just next door to you, then an hour will have probably passed between the time your got up and started your first set. So, use that to your benefit by eating the moment you get up--before brushing teeth or showering.

Thread Information