Lost 20lbs In 3 Weeks I'm Scared...

About a year and a half ago I gained 60 pounds, fat and muscle. I went from a skinny 105, to a big (for my height 5'6) 165. I wasn't cut but I was massive and the fact that I was short made me look even more massive. However, naturally I'm an ectomorph and recently I lost 20 of these pounds in a little less than 3 weeks... I wasn't trying to, thats the problem. It's honestly scary and I don't know what the hell is the problem. I ate SLIGHTLY less than normal in that time, maybe 300-500 cals less than normal but nothing significant. A friend of mine gave me the explanation that I CHANGED my body type by eating the way i did and taking andro for that year and a half and now my body has changed back. I don't believe it though, can anyone give me an explanation for this because this sh!t is really scaring me everyday it makes me think i have a condition or something...

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    About a year and a half ago I gained 60 pounds, fat and muscle. I went from a skinny 105, to a big (for my height 5'6) 165. I wasn't cut but I was massive and the fact that I was short made me look even more massive. However, naturally I'm an ectomorph and recently I lost 20 of these pounds in a little less than 3 weeks... I wasn't trying to, thats the problem. It's honestly scary and I don't know what the hell is the problem. I ate SLIGHTLY less than normal in that time, maybe 300-500 cals less than normal but nothing significant. A friend of mine gave me the explanation that I CHANGED my body type by eating the way i did and taking andro for that year and a half and now my body has changed back. I don't believe it though, can anyone give me an explanation for this because this sh!t is really scaring me everyday it makes me think i have a condition or something...

estas tomando mucho jugo

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    To loose 20lbs in 3 weeks is bad, unless a lot of it was water weight, if not you might have a problem Bro...i would see a Doc...XXL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    that kind of weight loss is something you should not take lightly. If I were you I'd be at my doctors office first thing in the morning. not to pry into your personal life -and definately not trying to scare you- but you havent been having unprotected sex with strangers in the past 8 months or so have you?

no man i've had a girlfriend for a while and for once i didn't cheat( no andro to egg me on ) but seriously i guess i'm just going to have to see a doctor. i know what you're implying it could be, but is there anything else that could do this to you?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Worms.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    no man i've had a girlfriend for a while and for once i didn't cheat( no andro to egg me on ) but seriously i guess i'm just going to have to see a doctor. i know what you're implying it could be, but is there anything else that could do this to you?

ok so you didnt cheat.. what about her?

i have to agree with the others, go see a doctor right away
    Last edited by HiFi; 09-30-2004 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information