Thread: Question

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Question

Sup guys.
    My right biceps is bigger than my left one by about 3/4 of an inch. Also I can feel it everytime Im doing heavy weight while working out my biceps. Left one is getting tired faster than right one...lets see dumbells I can do 2 to 4 reps more to the failure on the right arm than the left one. Also when Im using bar when doing curls... I have to stop cuz of my left arm beeing at the failure already..but right one can still go on.. It bothers me a little bit. Any usggestions ? I was thinking workout left arm more than the right one... even it out ? I really dont know

Thnaks a lot

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I beleive time will proportionalize things. I have trained my left biceps with a tad more frequency when I had the problem that you speak of. It worked well for me. I just provided another "small" stimulis so I did not overtrain it.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I would do everything with d-bells. You can mimick straight bar curls with d-bells by keeping your hands pronated the whole time. This way, you know that the left arm is working equally hard.

Ill do that.
    How long did it take u to ... "even it out " ?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Sup guys.
    My right biceps is bigger than my left one by about 3/4 of an inch. Also I can feel it everytime Im doing heavy weight while working out my biceps. Left one is getting tired faster than right one...lets see dumbells I can do 2 to 4 reps more to the failure on the right arm than the left one. Also when Im using bar when doing curls... I have to stop cuz of my left arm beeing at the failure already..but right one can still go on.. It bothers me a little bit. Any usggestions ? I was thinking workout left arm more than the right one... even it out ? I really dont know

Thnaks a lot
    Like the one guy said, use dumbells for a while. always do the same work. go as much as you can on the right, and use negatives and or restpauses to make sure you get equal reps for the left. in time you can improve your left arm to within a rep of the other arm like i was able to. i wouldnt do extra sets or use reps higher than the right side so you dont overtrain. o i really like the idea to use dumbells to mimic the barbell, i think i might try that

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    A buddy at the gym had the same problem with chest, some said he might of had a pinched nerve.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    That is perfectly normal having a bigger right bi. My guess is you are right handed right?? In fact evan legs can be different sizes and some are better yet longer than the other(very small). Think about your feet as they are most likely 1/2 size different also.. Just food for thought bottom line no big deal but if it still bothers you slow down the training on the right bi and mostly use uni(one) arm exercises..

Yes I am right handed
    Yea Ill slow down on right arm..let the left one catch up

Thanks a lot guys for good advices

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Yes I am right handed
    Yea Ill slow down on right arm..let the left one catch up

Thanks a lot guys for good advices
    if i were you, i would not slow down on my right arm at all. just dont use negatives or rp or forced reps on your right side, but do so only on your left side to catch up on reps to the right.
    i had the same problem you did, i followed the advice i am giving you, and over time, the problem ironed itself out

Thread Information